FM-Base Fifa 11 Club (PS3)

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, following the success off "FM- Base Elite" on the Xbox last term, I have decided to start a club for us PS3 users.

The same rules apply to the Xbox vision; This is a club for fm-base members only, no one outside of this forum can join. A minimum of 50 posts is required, again this stops un-attactive members from joining. There is no limit to how bad or good your vitual pro is, you will still be included in the team.

Anyone intrested should leave their psn and I shall add you when next online.

Enjoy!

Good idea Ryan, I wonder who helped you start this up..

MisterJPrice

Ladies and Gentlemen, following the success off "FM- Base Elite" on the Xbox last term, I have decided to start a club for us PS3 users.

The same rules apply to the Xbox vision; This is a club for fm-base members only, no one outside of this forum can join. A minimum of 50 posts is required, again this stops un-attactive members from joining. There is no limit to how bad or good your vitual pro is, you will still be included in the team.

Anyone intrested should leave their psn and I shall add you when next online.

Once we have enough players I shall decide on who is the team managers etc (this posistion will only be givern to reliable players)

Enjoy!

Nice one Stubbsy(?) :)

Might join if i get FIFA on the PS3. Still deciding.

I'm not sure whether or not i'll be gettin FIFA 11 on the PS3 tbh, I only recently got a PS3 and I much prefer the xbox controllers for the game and I play with a lot more people on the xbox

count me in mate :)

edit: sorry ryan but the club im already in has confirmed it will be continueing on fifa 11 and i dont wanna turn my back on them so i wont be joining :(

Last edited:
You guys should join the other one, that way we can have 1 big one and we'll all be able to play more games :)

Edit: I realise that may sound somewhat rude, I said you guys should join the other one since it was made first, no disrespect meant, just seems fairer, no? It'll be of more benefit to everyone :D

Last edited: