rossgomes

Reaction score
Has your team sparked questions in the opposition's dressing rooms after a brilliant comeback to ****** victory from the jaws of defeat and claim all three points? If so, tell us your story.

I have none as of yet, I'll update you guys if I do.

Was 2-0 down at Schlake 04 in the German Super Cup as BVB at half time. Brought on Ivan Perisic and Mario Gotze for Gundogan and Grosskreutz. After the full 90mins it was 8-2 with Perisic getting 4, Lewandowski getting 3 and Gotze ending the day by cutting in on the left wing. I think Gotze was MoM that game.

I'm managing Birmingham, and just met Liverpool in the League Cup final. After 20 mins I was down 0-2, and one of my CBs got sent off. I put on my fastest striker, and while everyone else defended my goal, he counter-attacked on his own. 2-2 after 90 mins, and my one remaining CB headed in a corner kick in the 120th minute!
Never been so proud of imaginary people... ;)

[video=youtube;asKq-ycyvjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asKq-ycyvjI&feature=g-upl&context=G2551ea1AUAAAAAAAFAA[/video]

Had an atrocious one against me as Liverpool. Second season, drew Inter in the quarters of the Champions League, first leg at Anfield finished 5-0 to me. I got cocky and sent out a semi-strong team for the second leg (the likes of Robinson, Suso, Wilson, Spearing). To my horror, they hammered me 7-1 - when I got the away goal despite trailing 4-1 I started breathing easy as well. Eliminated and all my own fault.

I was 2-0 down at half-time, I had a right go at my players, and after levelling it at 2-2, they scored again, but we fought back again to claim all 3 points

In the league cup final I was 2-0 down at half time with 10 men and made a couple of subs and they both scored within 10 minutes. Finished 2-2 and went to extra time and 1 of my players got injured do had to play extra time with 9 men and managed to hold out for penalties which i won.

Also in the champions league semi final v arsenal, the first leg was 3-3 at away. In the 2nd leg I went 2-0 up in 15 mins, 2-2 at half time, Conceded early in 2nd half so i was 6-5 down on aggregate and equalised in the 93rd minute to get extra time. I scored in extra time to make it 7-6 so arsenal needed to score twice, they did, and I scored in the last minute of extra time to make it 5-5 on the night and 8-8 on aggregate and won on away goals. That was probably my greatest match as both teams had to make comebacks in the match

Last edited:
Had the worst one ever against me in FM 11.... as CSKA Moscow beat Man U 4-1 at trafford. Then I go on to lose 5-0 at home. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Worst was against me in FM11. In the year 2030 or so against Lille on an online game (I was Leeds United and finished 4th int he premier league behind 3 mates I play online with)

Anyway I was against Lille in the qualifying round. I had two penalty's missed in the first leg Away from home but still won 4-0.

Next leg, I lost 5-0.

Was against me but I was shellshocked.

MY best comeback was the next season later when I took on Athletico madrid in the quarterfinals.

I lost the first leg 3-1 at home. Beginning of the Second leg they rolled me hard, I was 3-0 down by the 20th minute. I don't remember what I did, but I changed my formation which was a 4-2-4, I dropped 1 CM down to DM, and pushed my mentality up. It reamined 3-0 at halftime. a great team talk later and a few subs and tactcal changes of pushing my defensive line up to max and width. My Sub who was my wonderkid striker at 21 years of age, leading scorer who just came back from injury came on the pitch with 75% condition and scored 4 of the goals. The game finished 6-3 to me (won on away goals)

I was literally off my seat in the final 5 mins on my game and soon as the goal scored I screamed my head off and celebrated..

I take the game seriously.

I've yet to get any in FM12 thus far but I haven't played it too much as I'm busy. But I hope some of them top the one above. Fantastic stuff

Last edited:
Was in the UCL group stage, Arsenal vs Zenit. They scored from a corner on the 24th minute. I quickly used Retain Possession, Get Stuck In and Hassle Opponents. Alex song got carried away and made a strong tackle, being sent off. In the 44th minute Danny scored with a 30 yard shot. I told my players that I want something else in the second half, except for Robin, who I told to make a difference. The second half started, and after a good 5 minutes of pressure at their goal, Robin scores with a placed finish. In the 78th minute Robin got the ball past 2 players and chips the goalie to make it 2-2. In the last minute of extra time, we got a free kick at the edge of the box and guess what? ROBIN SCORES!!!! Probably the most entertaining match I had in FM12.

I started playing a future save where Liverpool became an absolute **** team. They had nobody good and the club was in a lot of debt. I turned it around and got them into the Champions League. Somehow I beat Chelsea, Barca, and OM on the way to the final against PSG. Then this happened.

View attachment 240514

Hull vs Colwyn Bay in the JPT - Went 1-0 down, equalised through Tom Thorpe, then found myself 3-1 down by the hour mark. Switched up a few shouts and went to attacking, final score was 6-3 to the Bay - Healy got 1, Parrett got 2 and Josh King got 2, all within about 15 minutes!

championship playoff semi lost 3-1 first leg as millwall vs brighton at home second leg 3-1 after 90 stil 3-1 after extra time then won 11-10 on penalties then beat southhamton 2-1 in final. most enjoyable games ive played on fm ever!!

View attachment 240958

Stupidly put a young midfield of cleverly,pogba,eriksen and a 16 old year regen at amr.Would have fined whole team if i had not won on away rule.

Argentina in WC Final with Mexico. 2-0 down at half time, pull it back to 3-3 to end regulation time. Into ET go down to 4-3, in last 5 mins score two to finish 5-4.