yeah, was a shocking result ¬_¬ i'll get my own back though don't worry!

won't be updating till tomorrow guys!, got a busy night ahead of me! mwah x

October

Premier League

Man United 5 - 0 Wigan
Goals: Nani, Vidic x 3, montolivo

vidic-celebrates.jpg

What an amazing performance from Vidic. 3 goals, 3 headers, 3 corners. My team were amazing today, i changed my emphasis slightly to Control rather then attack, and it really paid off! i was also really pleased with montolivo getting his first goal for the club.

Man United 5 - 2 West Ham
Goals: Vidic, Berbatov, Rooney, Young, Nani.

An easy game, with us being 4-0 up at half time we took our foot of the pedal and allowed a few sloppy goals, including a rather controversial penalty! a confident performance. a performance of champions.

Birmingham 1 - 3 Man United
Goals: Berbatov, Soldado, Vidic.

After a dire first half going in at 1-1, i gave a real inspirational team talk and our lads took control. Unfortunately, i was abit upset we didn't score 5 again!

Man United 6 - 0 Liverpool
Goals: Berbatov, Nani x2, Rooney x 2, Montolivo.

gerrard.jpg

Wow! what a performance, this really summed up our month! 3 goals in each half, and could have had even more! what a result.

Champions League

Man United 1 - 2 Real Madrid
Goals: Berbatov

This was a devastating blow to our Champions League hopes. we dominated, but they proved they had beter finishing after coming back from 1-0 down to win 2-1. :(

League Cup

Man United 5 - 0 Aston Villa
Goals: Berbatov x 3, Vidic, Valencia.

An easy game. Even though i expected a tough match, they could not handle our play. 3-0 up at half time, the game was already over. well played berbatov.

Top goalscorer

Dimitar-Berbatov-001.jpg

Berbatov just won this award ahead of Vidic. With Vidic on 6, Berbatov managed 7. He played really well this month and i don't think we would be in the same position without him

Player of the Month

nemanja_vidic_391887a.jpg

Vidic was outstanding! contributing 6 goals to Manchester United, whilst still keeping it tight at the back. I'm running out of superlatives for him.

League Standings

Premier League

View attachment 74525

Champions League

View attachment 74526

League Cup Draw

arsenal-badge.jpg

How do you make the pictures so big mine always get automatically scaled down.

all i do is find a piccie on the web, copy and paste the web address in between

November

Premier League

Fulham 2 -1 Man United
Goals: Rooney

Always would have been a tough match, especially at Fulhams ground, this puts us 2nd in the league, 3 points behind chelsea :(

Man United 4 - 2 Stoke
Goals: Berbatov x 2, Sorenson OG, Rooney

Fantastic reaction to losing to fulham, this keeps us in the title race, with Chelsea also picking up all 3 points.

Portsmouth 1 - 5 Man United
Goals Rooney, Berbatov x 2, Montolivo, Vidic

65666RiccardoMontolivo.jpg

Portsmouth being 19th in the league, i expected an emphatic win, and i wasn't left dissapointed! easy match from start to finish

Champions League

Real Madrid 2 - 2 Man United

Goals: Vidic, Rooney.

After going 2-0 up in 30 minutes, i was hoping we could hold on for a much needed victory. They constantly attacked and we ended up being lucy to ****** a point!

Wolfsburg 2 - 3 Man United
Goals: Rooney, Carrick, Giggs

_42888761_giggs416.jpg

fifth game in the group, and our first win, this leaves us one point being wolfsburg, who play Real Madrid. We will go through as runners up if we beat Besiktas and Wolfsburg don't beat Real Madrid :)

Top Goalscorer

13_ROONEY.jpg

In 5 games, Rooney scored 5 goals, with Berbatov getting 4! these two are keeping Soldado out of the squad, they have created a dangerous strike partnership!

Player of the Month

C_71_article_1111798_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Averaging 7.98 over the last 5 games, Berbatov also managed 4 goals, he has been outstanding

FA Cup Draw

West_Ham_United_FC.png

Man United draw West Ham in the FA Cup in a all Premier League match

League Standings

Premier League

View attachment 74921

Champions League

View attachment 74922

unlucky against Fulham :(
hope you qualify for the champs league, that was always gunna be a tough group

ahh my only follower <3

50 goals in 15 games! and i'm second ¬_¬

i have 4 players in the top 6 for goals scored in the premierleague :)

better appreciate it, aha ;)
wow, well just gotta keep it up and try and thump chelsea ;)

oh and off topic but check your inbox ¬¬

December

Premier League

Man United 3 - 1 Tottenham
Goals: Nani, Rooney, Soldado.

A good match, i decided to rest Berbatov and give Soldado a chance to prove himself to me. He did, scoring the final goal in a thrilling encounter.

BlackBurn 1 - 3 Man United
Goals: Nani, Rooney, Solado.

Similar to the last game, great match. Same 3 scorers again, all looking to fight it out for top goalscorer this month!

Man United 2 - 0 Bolton
Goals: Soldado x2.

Soldado is in a good run of form at the moment, keeping superstar Berbatov out of the first team! makes a change to have a cleansheet too :p

Man United 2 - 1 Everton
Goals: Vidic x2.

All the damage was done in the first half, going in 2-0 up we took our foot of the gas and allowed a sloppy goal. A vidic injury also took the limelight away from what was a good win :'(

Man United 1 - 1 Man City
Goals: Young

1683_248.jpg

A fiercely contested battle of the clubs of manchester. both top of the table, a win wasn't really good enough for either teams.

Chelsea 2 - 1 Man United
Goals: Soldado

This clash of the titans led to chelsea getting all 3 points today. This puts us 5 points behind them with 1 game in hand.

League Cup

Man United 5 - 1 Arsenal
Goals: Soldado x2, Rooney x2, Nani

C_71_article_1133266_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

In what was expected to be a tight match. Arsenal got raped :p we seem to be a goalscoring side, and i may look for an extra defender at Right Back-Any Ideas?

Semi Final Draw

Manchester+City.gif

Manchester will be lit up with yet more derby action, Man City have the best record against them this season with 1 win and a draw.

Champions League

Currently lying 3rd in Group G, a home tie against Besiktas, who previously beat us, stands in our way of qualification. Wolfsburg are currently 1 point ahead of us, with an away tie against Real Madrid, lets pray Ronaldo can do Man United a favour!

Man United 4 - 0 Besiktas
Goals: Soldado x2, Rooney, Montolivo.

An emphatic win! with a rather tasty Montolivo freekick to round it up! Now for the wait in the dug out for the Madrid Scoreline.

Real Madrid 2 -0 Wolfsburg!

Man United have qualified! finishing second behind Real Madrid.

Champions League Draw

s4.gif

Top Goalscorer

imgRoberto%20Soldado4.jpg

9 Goals this month for Soldado, keeping Berbatov out of the squad!

Player of the Month

montolivo.jpg

Averaging 8.04 over the last 5 games, Montolivo has become a pivotal part of the squad, and is living up to his price tag of £23m extremely well

League Standings

Premier League

View attachment 75193

Champions League Group G

View attachment 75194

League Cup

View attachment 75195

Last edited:
January

Premier League

Man United 2 - 0 Sunderland
Goals: Nani, Young

A comfortable match with both goals occuring in the first 5 minutes, would have liked some more, but happy enough with the 3 points!

Wolves 1 - 1 Man United

A disappointing result. I expected to take all 3 points here, we really can't be slipping up against such weak opposition!

Man United 3 -1 Hull
Goals: Anderson, Rooney, Soldado

p1_anderson_1211.jpg

We've been very comfortable at Home this season, glad to see anderson getting his first goal of the season, and Rooney ending his recent goal draught!

Arsenal 4 - 2 Man United
Goals:Montolivo, Soldado

lawton-wayne-rooney_42117s.jpg

Our season seems to be falling apart, dropping 5 points from the last 4 games, we're now down to 4th in the league with this defeat :(

FA Cup

Round 3

Man United 3 - 1 West Ham
Goals: Soldado, Young, Montolivo

Expected a win, and was delivered in the first half. We seem to be letting ourselves down in the 2nd half though.

Round 4

Stoke 1 - 3 Man United
Goals: Ferdinand, Montolivo, Berbatov

Berbatov ends his recent goal draught to put us through to the 5th round. Once again 3-0 up at Half time, and letting ourselves down in the 2nd half.

Round 5 Draw

arsenal-badge.jpg

Time for Own back after the 4-2 beating at the Emerates!

League Cup

Semi Final
First Leg

Man United 0 - 1 Man City

Another winless match against the Manchester rivals, this is the first game this season where my lads haven't scored. Hopefully we will make a comback at the City of Manchester Stadium!

Semi Final
Second Leg

Man City 2 -1 Man United

TEVEZ%20poster.jpg

Ouch. Out of the League cup is bad enough, but for tevez to score both, and them being our biggest rivals, it hurts.

Top Goalscorer

berbatovspursfacup.jpg

In a disappointing month, Berbatov scored 4 goals.

Player of the Month

montolivo-in-nazionale.jpg

Averaging 7.56 for this month, not bad, considering we were ******.

League Standings

Premier League

View attachment 75264

Can i please have a screenshot of the hull game, i don't believe anderson scored :p unlucky at city and arsenal, keep pushing! ;)

February

Premier League

Aston Villa 1 -1 Man United
Goals: Montolivo

The title seems to be slipping away now, after dropping 2 more points! good result away from home, but a win was needed.

Man United 4 - 0 Burnley
Goals: Giggs, Ferdinand, Berbatov, Soldado.

It was a good time to go to play a poor club, a massive confidence boost for the lads, and it seems as if berbatov and soldado might finally be gelling due to Rooney's injury :)

Wigan 1 -1 Man United
Goals: Obertan

GabrielObertanUnited.jpg

Obertan's first start for United is capped with a goal AND a sending off, for a silly 2 footed lunge. Mixed day for him. More points dropped away from home makes me sad, how can i improve away form?

Man United 5 - 0 Birmingham
Goals: Ferdinand x2, Valencia, Soldado, Nani

Home form we have been outstanding, i cannot have any complains about it, but aswell as we perform at home, our away form is still ****.

FA Cup

Arsenal 3 - 2 Man United
Goals: Giggs, Nani.

vanpersie_585_543700a.jpg

2 late, late goals from arsenal marred what would have been a good result at The Emerates, knocking us out of the FA cup, i am not pleased at all.

Champions League
First Leg

Man United 6 - 0 Bayern Munich
Goals: Vidic, Rooney, Anderson, Ferdinand, Berbatov, Fletcher

View attachment 75548

WOW! what a game, 3-0 up at half time was good, but 6-0 at full time AND a missed penalty just summed up what a great performance it was! Surely through to the Quarter Finals now, especially with 3 of there best players out

Top Goalscorer

Rio-Ferdinand-Happy.jpg

We had a massive variety of scorers this month, but Ferdinand scored 4 from 6 games, a telling contribution from the England Captain

Player of the Month

Rio-Ferdinand-Happy.jpg

Averaging 7.96 through this month, he's made me proud :')

League Standings

Overall

View attachment 75549

Home
View attachment 75550

Away

View attachment 75551

Good story so far mate but just a tip, maybe you shouldn't use the corner bug? As it doesn't give yourself the same satisfaction as winning without them.

Other then that I must say you had a pretty hard champions league group but are doing well, KIU.

The amount of goals your getting from corners? Cmon...

all i do is aim far post, and have a tall/good heading attirbuted centre back attack far post. what makes it a bug?