Grey's Anatomy

jarra_hammer

Reaction score
I have heard Grey's anatomy is a fantastic programme, i just wanted to know if it actually was before i bought it!

no need for spoilers etc but i just wanted to get people's thoughts on it :)

I searched for another Grey's anatomy thread but there wasnt one.

Thanks in advanced guys! :)

If you like medical drama's, then you'll like it.

Ive watch up to season 5 and thought it was great. It has a good cast and loveable characters. Its a medical drama based on friendship and love and is done very well. Would recommend it.

Thanks fella's :)

i might get season 1 and see how it goes........not sure i like joels comment of it being girly though! haha

flybysilva, is it like most american tv shows and get better and better as each season goes?? :)

Really popular show, but if it's a medical drama that you are looking for than I would recommend House. It's far better in my opinion, and it has a lot of humor as well as the drama. And it is less "girly."

Really popular show, but if it's a medical drama that you are looking for than I would recommend House. It's far better in my opinion, and it has a lot of humor as well as the drama.

Just watch both. ^^

And it's not that girly, watch it, enjoy it. :)

Really popular show, but if it's a medical drama that you are looking for than I would recommend House. It's far better in my opinion, and it has a lot of humor as well as the drama. And it is less "girly."

Aye mate, i heard house was awesome like......I heard hugh laurie acts brilliant in it!

i have saw bits of it and it looks funny.....i think greys anatomy and house are on my HMV list!

Thanks fella's :)

i might get season 1 and see how it goes........not sure i like joels comment of it being girly though! haha

flybysilva, is it like most american tv shows and get better and better as each season goes?? :)

Yeah as each season goes on it does get better. But season 1 is still very good. In terms of the girly thing. I thought this before I watched it. My girlfriend kept on and on at me to watch it and I was reluctant because I thought it was a girl thing. In some ways it is with the whole love relationships they have going on but the show is about more than that.

Aye mate, i heard house was awesome like......I heard hugh laurie acts brilliant in it!

i have saw bits of it and it looks funny.....i think greys anatomy and house are on my HMV list!

Hugh Laurie is a God. Bailey is a total tank in Grey's Anatomy too. ;)

Yeah as each season goes on it does get better. But season 1 is still very good. In terms of the girly thing. I thought this before I watched it. My girlfriend kept on and on at me to watch it and I was reluctant because I thought it was a girl thing. In some ways it is with the whole love relationships they have going on but the show is about more than that.

ah well fair enough, i felt the same about the sopranos, i thought the first season was good, a bit slow maybe to start off with but as each season went on, it got better.

Back on topic: ill be buying house and grey's anatomy, Id admit to downloading it, but as its illegal - ill 'buy' them ;) haha.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Watch the South Park episode 'The Ring' and then decide.

I just looked on the wikipedia page for this episode and i can see why you wanted me to check that episode out first....haha :)

Only medical show for me is Scrubs. :D

Although isn't Grey's Anatomy just a show for couples who wear purity rings anyways? :p