Grixy

Reaction score
GRIXS COUNTER

4-4-2 OR-4-2-4

This tactic has brought me great success with my beloved SAFC.

It is a counter tactic so should be good for smaller teams but defence is important.

GK- 1on1s important as is handling and distribution is set to short.
FB - Crossing Stamina Passing Work Rate
RCB- Heading Jumping Tackling Agression
LCB- Pace Heading Passing Positioning
RMC- Playmaker. Not set completely but makes most of the chances. Passing Creativity Decisions Long Shots
LMC- Ball Winner. Tackling Stamina Passing Composure.
AMR- Crossing Passing Finishing Still to find a star for this position
AML- Dribbling Flair Creativity Finishing Passing. The match winner
STR- The poaching machine. Finishing Pace Composure Off the Ball
STL- The Target Man STrength Finishing Passing Creativity

None of this is concrete but use V3 mostly to start once in front switch to V2. This seems to counter again and you hold your lead. Alternatively you could reverse this or use one if successful.

No shouts
*** Man takes opp instructions

Team Talks are important this year and sure you can work it out however no pressure seems to work well.

Any questions just ask. I have used this to great effect hope it works for you.

I may well use this. I LOVE counter attacking football, and like the look of a target man and a poacher.

Not too keen on the idea of fluid and short passing though, i gotta say.

I may well use this. I LOVE counter attacking football, and like the look of a target man and a poacher.

Not too keen on the idea of fluid and short passing though, i gotta say.

I have to say this is my first attempt at making a tactic but im through til 30 games now 62 points. 3 defeats all season predicted 7th.

I may add using a left footed MCR seems to work best but I havent reallt had a better one than delph. Larrson does ok in AMR and Ji is awesome as TM.

I have had great success with this tactic with sunderland and it does exactly what it does on the tin, i finished 6th last season.

Further to this, i just wanted to point something out that is frustrating me so much.. I am now using the latest patch and the tactic is so ineffective to the point where anything other than this tactic is getting me higher finishes in the Premier league, can you confirm if this tactic is affective in the latest patch or is it just me? I do switch tactics to fool the CPU but the patch is the only other thing i can think of that has changed..

good tactic, a lot of chances

btw. what skin do you use?