Jake89

FM or Revision? Hmm.....
Reaction score
Reading Max and Chris's story reminded me, but on FM08 and 09 I participated in the "Real Sociedad Challenge". It was a huge thing and about 20 people took part I think in the end. The person who invented the challenge set up a scoring system for winning certain competitions and achieving certain goals, then the players get a limited amount of seasons to see how many points they can achieve. It was 5 seasons in the Real Sociedad one and I think that was a good time scale.

If anybody is interested in doing this then declare your interest, I would set up a spreadsheet to monitor peoples progress. Any suggestions for teams are welcome as I dont know who would be a good challenge for FM10 on a 5 year scale.

Thanks for reading

No offence mate but not a good time to start it as the FM-Base world cup challenge is currently on so many people are already occupied, you won't get anywhere near 20 people but I am sure a few will pop up.

Last edited:
Ah of course, I forgot about that. Never mind, maybe in the future if there is interest :)