Hunter26

World Elite Star
Reaction score
Hey can someone please tell me why this is happining all my other kits work. :(

Iv had a look at the xfm file and its all ok and the kits are in the right place . Is it a bug in the game or am i missing sumit here :(

hey yeah ive got the sam problem only england wont change ????
confusing any 1 know y ?

In the official data editor try editing the kit colours. Then start a new game with the new database and hopefully that should correct the problem. :)

you need to download the defult Effect and put it in C:\Documents and Settings\Yourname\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\kits

getting my england international kit working ????

im still having trouble getting my england international kit to work is there a guide within fmbase that will help me do it ?????

already have arsenal all but the england one works.......... thats on different kit downloads aswell ive tried a few still same problem

Open the config file in the folder that your nations kits are kept in. It should say something like :

<record from="england1" to="graphics/pictures/team/765/kits/home" />

At the end of the line, change it to this :

<record from="england1" to="graphics/pictures/team/765/kits/home/2009" />

This should work. To use the shirt in 2010, simply substitute '2009' for '2010', 2011 add '2011' and so on and so on.

Then when you're in the game, don't forget to reload your skin in the preferences menu. This should work.

is the file name definitely england1 not englandhome? or something, it has to be exactly the same for some strange reason dont no y they dont make it less of a ballache