Petition to be allowed to run without Steam for 2013.

Signed it, though I have been using Steam for years now. I guess it's unfair what they did this year, but at the same time it made them more money.

******* skidrow ******!

buy the game! support the community and developers, the more money they make the better each release will be!

agree with you 100% Andy, it is bs how we have to be subjected to play it via steam! and as well as the fu to people who say "just dont buy fm"

it is unfair and I sincerely hope that they (SI) have been able to see the amount of **** Steam has caused in this years release and can hopefully give you the option next year to either play it through Steam for the Steam lovers or have it installed like the good old days but having to register your cd key and the game online once after installation like SecureRom or something along those lines and allow us to donwload the official updates when and if we even feel like....

I feel as though I am subjected to their demands and rules where as we are the paying customers and should have the final say in how we go about playing our games we have purchased!

Agreed didn't want Steam ... but now i'm cool with it, although my other people in my house cant really play because its on, my steam .. they don't know the pass and then they'd be able to chat to people on my friends list etc. Not very ideal, but otherwise its quite good.

i wouldnt have a problem with steam if you didnt have to have the internet to ****** use your games say i cant afford the internet one month i cant use any games i paid for for that month cause to use 'offline mode' you had to be on-line in the first place

fix that and steam will be literally perfect

The problem with steam has just happened....it's been hacked liked the ps3 has been. Now all our details have been stolen....NOT impressed!!!!

I feel sorry for anyone who bought it through steam and not the CD version as they might have your credit card details!!! as well as your password etc....

Signed it. Apparently I cannot start Steam in offline mode, so now effectively I cannot play the game until they sort out the "unscheduled maintenance" which was first announced over four hours ago.

It sounds ridiculous to me that I cannot play a game that I paid for, when I want to play it.

Signed it. Apparently I cannot start Steam in offline mode, so now effectively I cannot play the game until they sort out the "unscheduled maintenance" which was first announced over four hours ago.

It sounds ridiculous to me that I cannot play a game that I paid for, when I want to play it.

You not checked it recently-been playing since 5-6 and it's working perfectly fine on and offline

There is no point to the petition IMO. SI will use Steam from now on. I don't think anyone here, except for a few, realizes how much a change it made. Cracked 5 days before, to 10 days after. That. Is. Huge.

AND THEN there's the bonus of having the massive Steam user base as potential customers. There is no downside as a business choice. I don't think they care if 10% of the previous users can't use Steam. 2,811,495 current, 4,319,694 peak

As of this writing: View attachment 210425 Out of
2,811,495 current, 4,319,694 peak.

All legal players. And BTW FM 11 is 19th on that list, 2,917 currently, 7,785 peak. FM 10 and 9 are on the list too, FM 12 demo is above FM 9.

Oh, FYI. I found FM 11 on Steam. Heard some good things about it. Picked it up and loved it. And I'm an American who knew nothing about football before. Now I'm watching every game I can on Saturdays.

Last edited: