Guissepe Rossi

mcsmokey_2k9

Reaction score
hi there anybody signed Guissepe Rossi because he is the best striker in the game and im not joking

i guess hes ok but i wouldnt go that far by saying he is the best striker on game :|

zlatan ibrahimovic, david villa, eto'o, torres, sergio aguero, pato, benzema(even though i hate him) are in a different league to him to be honest.

if you mean a young striker aswell there are loads more better class than him. if trained well.

vela, paloschi, keirrison, james vaughan, balotelli, gonzalo higuain.

but i would say he is good tho got to admit that.

yeh its a bit extorcinit to buy him tho 30M is what i payed. i think Marek Hamsik probably turns out to be better than ronaldo eventually

i guess hes ok but i wouldnt go that far by saying he is the best striker on game :|

zlatan ibrahimovic, david villa, eto'o, torres, sergio aguero, pato, benzema(even though i hate him) are in a different league to him to be honest.

if you mean a young striker aswell there are loads more better class than him. if trained well.

vela, paloschi, keirrison, james vaughan, balotelli, gonzalo higuain.

Higuain sucks! He was a total flop for me, i ended up having to sell him... oh and you forgot Laurito.

Higuain sucks! He was a total flop for me, i ended up having to sell him... oh and you forgot Laurito.

meh i only put the names down because they were the players who just popped into my head.:)

yh and forgot laurito.

The wonderkid status differs from save to save. He can be excellent, but sometimes as you said he can flop.

Rossi is a good player if trained well. I wouldn't have paid as much as you have, but he is a good player.

The wonderkid status differs from save to save. He can be excellent, but sometimes as you said he can flop.

Rossi is a good player if trained well. I wouldn't have paid as much as you have, but he is a good player.

I nearly bought him for 35 million but i have Keirrison, Laurito and Tafer so who needs him!

agree.

players can be class but on another saved game he can a total flop.

a little experiment i did not long ago. i started as arsenal and in first season and adebayor scored 62 goals:) ****** great!

but then started again and used the exactly same tactics, same players, same formation and same player instructions for each player but adebayor only score a total of 14 goals.:(

matter of luck really players can be different every new game you start.

Last edited:
i have to ask how do u all get your striikers to score like 62 goals and 40 odd goals highest goal scorer of myn is 29 in all competitions and that was david villa

i have to ask how do u all get your striikers to score like 62 goals and 40 odd goals highest goal scorer of myn is 29 in all competitions and that was david villa

sorry but i havent got some pics because it was a little experiment..it was 62 goals in all competitions.

its just luck.

Back