Gump

Reaction score
Yeh Ive decided to make my latest creation available for download as sum ppl have requested it :)

At least this works with Barcelona and U get lots of possession, shots, sum CCC's and passes. Total dominance, best Poss Ive had with this version is 80%.. I havent tested this version with another team, I let U do it for me and hope U report the feedback, whether its negative or positive (most likely negative rofl ;D)

Now as the title reveals, tactic is in form 4-2-3-1 with 3 AMC's.
U can see the team & player instructions in game, so Im not gona post em here.
What I warn U with is that the tactic may not work properly if U are holidaying as Assistant Manager somehow always screws it up.
OI; Assistant (Manually put Closing Down to ST, AMR, AML, AMC if opponent has ones and if the opposition is harder or equal)
Team Talk: Assistant
Touchline: Retain Possession, Work ball into box, hassle opponents and push higher up.
Match Prep: All depending from current form.

Now my first XI looks like this;

Now gona post the roles and duties...

GK: Sweeper keeper, Support (Valdes)
LB: Full back, Automatic (Lahm & Abidal)
DCL: Ball Playing defender, Cover (Like Pique, aerial ability as corners will be played to his head)
DCR: Limited defender, Stopper (Puyol)
DR: Wing back, Attack (Dani Alves)
MCL: Ball winning midfielder, Support (Mascherano, plays rough)
MCR: Deep Lying Playmaker, Support (Xavi, Primary Playmaker)
AMCL: Attacking midfielder, Attack (Iniesta/Götze/Thiago/Afellay/Pedro)
AMC: Trequartista, Attack (Messi)
AMCR: Attacking midfielder, Attack (Iniesta/Götze/Thiago/Afellay/Pedro)
ST: Complete Forward, Attack or Poacher, Attack (Villa or then moar like complete forward (e.g. Drogba))

The important ratings for those positions and roles U can see ingame as the game will show those to ya...

Here's sum screenies;

VERSION 2

At last the v2 is here for U guys.
Changes from v1:
- Player Instructions changes
- Team instructions changes
- Player Roles & Duties changes
- More offensive play.

Use following Touchline shouts;
- Retain Possession
- Work Ball Into Box
- Hassle Opponents
- Push Higher Up

Opposition Instructions the same as with v1, Match Preparation also same (Tho Attacking Movement recommended)

I hope this tactic is also successful, post sum feedback if U decide to download.

Hope U enjoy it.

BIG THANKS TO XENON, WHO HELPED ME OUT WITH THIS TACTIC WITH HIS IDEAS AND TESTING!

- Gump

Last edited:
The link don't work... it's okey it's all right

Last edited:
It shud work, works for me?

Good

I'm testing it now with Villarreal. First 2 games I had about 75% possession and about 8 CC's, and no conceded goals yet. Will let you know how it goes. Also, what kind of match prep do you use?

Match Prep Special focus is on Team Blend now, but depending from my current form, I rotate it on Attacking & Defending movement

Alright. Well this tactic looks great so far, really enjoying how my team plays, and it's surprisingly solid at the back! Only way I concede chances is if someone in my midfield looses possesion cheaply and they counter attack

looks ok when you play lesser teams, how about screenies of Real Midrid games please?????

Alright. Good tactic tried with Real Madrid, Arsenal, Milan, and Manchester United. All teams get min of 60% possession. Good work :).

Alright. Good tactic tried with Real Madrid, Arsenal, Milan, and Manchester United. All teams get min of 60% possession. Good work :).

Good to know :) How about shot amounts & CCC's??

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

looks ok when you play lesser teams, how about screenies of Real Midrid games please?????

Will post once I play vs them..

Tho why I get the feeling of an ''fck u'' attitude when I read ur posts? Dunno...

Last edited:
Good to know :) How about shot amounts & CCC's??

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Will post once I play vs them..

Tho why I get the feeling of an ''fck u'' attitude when I read ur posts? Dunno...

Yeah sure why not :p

which players do you use as first XI? what kind of transfers have you made? what attributes do you consider important for each role?

which players do you use as first XI? what kind of transfers have you made? what attributes do you consider important for each role?

Will post more in-depth tactical information later on (those attributes etc) & my first XI, tho U can see from the screenshots what is my preferred XI :) and what Ive brought in is Götze & Lahm.

Nice

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Why U want to see my calendar?
I just want to see the rest of the matches to see if the consistency is maintained. ;)

So U want to see my fixture list, not calendar? :D

And sure, here U go, had sum Complacency problems when I drawed vs Athletic Bilbao :) But I havent lost a single game yet :)

Last edited:
I am going to put a link to this in the Posting rule and link thread. Am, I correct in assuming its using 2 MCs ( and not DMC´s) ?

Ehem, I thought I was going to get a slight bit of credit for helping you to create the tactic in the OP :)
Anyhow, good job!