Aarøe95

Reaction score
Hello fellow FM-players,
I'm currently in my 2nd season with Arsenal, 3rd season into the game. My first season I won the BPL and the Champions League, and I'm now looking to strengthen my team, since I only have 19-20 1st team players.
Here is my current squad and the formation I'm using:
View attachment 183634View attachment 183633
What I'm looking for is a RWB, suited to play the role 'Complete Wingback' on Attack. Furthermore I'm looking for a DLP(S) and AP( S) both for the CM-role. The last position I'd like to strengthen is CB, since I only have on besides the 3 in the starting-11.
For the CB-role I might be able to get Stones, though he won't be cheap. Luckily Man U didn't qualify for Champions league, so might be able to unsettle him.
I signed Ruben Neves since I needed a back-up for Coquelin, and he wasn't getting any games for Porto.
My transferbudget can be adjusted to 100m.
Current facing a takeover, which might end in even more funds.

Carvajal is arguably the best right back on game
What I probably should've written is that I'm not looking for someone to play every game, more someone who won't complain to much about being on the bench, since Bellerin is just unreal, 23 assist last season speaks for itself :)

RWB backup: Zappacosta(had 10+ assists when I played him as RWB in my Torino save), Sam Byram(Homegrown) or Passlack depending on his development.
DLP(S) and AP(S): RENATO SANCHES!! :D
CB: Rugani, Bartra or Stones

RWB backup: Zappacosta(had 10+ assists when I played him as RWB in my Torino save), Sam Byram(Homegrown) or Passlack depending on his development.
DLP(S) and AP(S): RENATO SANCHES!! :D
CB: Rugani, Bartra or Stones
I'll have a look at them, thanks :)

There is a a guy, Borja San Emeterio,has a nice potential , spanish i think hes at racing at start

I agree with looking at Renato Sanches, he's tearing up the league at West Brom in my save in 2022/23. Valued at £30m and really good stats.