Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
GYRFM 4321 72% win percentage with Arsenal

GYRFM 4321 72% win percentage with Arsenal V1

xilence

Apr 29, 2010
this is great :) I am working on an update to this tactic. I dont think it can do much more than 72% but set pieces are what I am looking to get more out of.
Yeah, set pieces can be better i guess. Looking forward to it🙂😛

sorte

Dec 3, 2009
Do you ever change your mentality in regards to who you are playing? For example is you are playing against a weaker side do you change the mentality to attacking or do you just leave it on positive all the time? :)

GYRFM

Jan 12, 2021
Swansea
Twitter.com
Do you ever change your mentality in regards to who you are playing? For example is you are playing against a weaker side do you change the mentality to attacking or do you just leave it on positive all the time? :)
I leave it. I would only change to attacking if I needed a goal at the end. If i want to go defensive I just narrow up play, waste time, remove running, drop lines and add be more disciplined. I have always done this on every fm.

This tactic hasn't lost much for me though without needing the change things

sorte

Dec 3, 2009
I leave it. I would only change to attacking if I needed a goal at the end. If i want to go defensive I just narrow up play, waste time, remove running, drop lines and add be more disciplined. I have always done this on every fm.

This tactic hasn't lost much for me though without needing the change things
Okay, i have also been winning a lot of games, but i just had to ask :)

Last question - do you think it is important that the wingers play in the opposite side of their preferred foot if you understand what i am writing? That the left winger is rigt footed and vice versa

GYRFM

Jan 12, 2021
Swansea
Twitter.com
Okay, i have also been winning a lot of games, but i just had to ask :)

Last question - do you think it is important that the wingers play in the opposite side of their preferred foot if you understand what i am writing? That the left winger is rigt footed and vice versa
I have had no issue with the wingers strongest foot the setup means they can shoot or cross so I don't think it matters.

The only thing that might matter is the mez strongest foot

Keakiwi

May 3, 2013
Hey. Gonna give this a try as I'm desperate for a tactic that uses AMR/AML nor ML/MR given how hard it is to find good ML/MR in the game.

Can I ask you who takes corners? Do I need to set that?

Cheers.

Reactions: GYRFM

GYRFM

Jan 12, 2021
Swansea
Twitter.com
Hey. Gonna give this a try as I'm desperate for a tactic that uses AMR/AML nor ML/MR given how hard it is to find good ML/MR in the game.

Can I ask you who takes corners? Do I need to set that?

Cheers.
The test was done by holidaying so it defaulted to whoever arsenals best is each game