GYRFM 4321 72% win percentage with Arsenal

GYRFM 4321 72% win percentage with Arsenal V1

Worked really well and I have put it forward to the guy who did the video on this one to be part of his testing
Nice I'm looking forward to this! The 4321 has done wonders on my non league to legend style save, currently at Villa in a relegation scrap after leaving Hull in 7th!

Nice I'm looking forward to this! The 4321 has done wonders on my non league to legend style save, currently at Villa in a relegation scrap after leaving Hull in 7th!
Glad it's going well. Where did you start? How many games you got to save Villa and hows the table looking? With this one if you want to tweak it try the left side on underlap works well I found, maybe better.

Glad it's going well. Where did you start? How many games you got to save Villa and hows the table looking? With this one if you want to tweak it try the left side on underlap works well I found, maybe better.
I started at Dorking Wanderers in the National League South. Got into league 2 and then took the job at Hull City who had just been relegated from the Championship. Won the league and then the Championship with them before taking on the Villa job!

Wouldn't an underlapping DL interfere with the IF?

I started at Dorking Wanderers in the National League South. Got into league 2 and then took the job at Hull City who had just been relegated from the Championship. Won the league and then the Championship with them before taking on the Villa job!

Wouldn't an underlapping DL interfere with the IF?
Ah underlapping doesn't say the dl will underlap it says the wide player will hold the ball for a underlap so that can be the cm or even the IF making a run inside the dl