GYRFM 4321 72% win percentage with Arsenal

GYRFM 4321 72% win percentage with Arsenal V1

GYRFM TEST Ajax.png

1 Season Simulation with Ajax results.

Hey - any chance that you can post a mirrored version of this tactic?

The mezzala that i’m using is left footed and many of the chances and crosses he gets is to his right foot

Hey - any chance that you can post a mirrored version of this tactic?

The mezzala that i’m using is left footed and many of the chances and crosses he gets is to his right foot

Should be easy to do just swap the cms and wingers roles. Fbs have slightly different instructions. Haven't tried it that way so no idea if it would still work 🤷‍♂️ let me know if you can't do it and I'll try and post one tonight. Got a week old baby so time is limited 😂

Anyone struggled with this or found any issues?

I'm having great succes with the tactic - i have gone through 2 promotions from the danish 4. division to 2. division and i'm currently 8 games unbeaten in the league. So i have to say it is a very great tactic and is also good in LLM :)

I'm having great succes with the tactic - i have gone through 2 promotions from the danish 4. division to 2. division and i'm currently 8 games unbeaten in the league. So i have to say it is a very great tactic and is also good in LLM :)
Happy to hear it. I obsess over tactics so hopefully others don't have too 😂

Can someone post screen shots of the player instructions please. I play on xbox so can't download.

Did you flip the cm's and wingers? Know you mentioned your Mez is left footed.

Trying it with Aston villa now, till now it looks pretty good :cool::p

Can someone post screen shots of the player instructions please. I play on xbox so can't download.
Trying it with Aston villa now, till now it looks pretty good :cool::p
Glad it's going well. I holidayed a Fulham save and it finished 4th so should work on all levels in the prem.

You bought anyone? How far in and what position are you?

Glad it's going well. I holidayed a Fulham save and it finished 4th so should work on all levels in the prem.

You bought anyone? How far in and what position are you?

I bought some players but not that special ones, bought lammers as my striker. He is baning them in together with ollie :D :):)

Attachments

• schedule.jpg
    schedule.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 353
  • squad.jpg
    squad.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 452
  • standings.jpg
    standings.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 430
I bought some players but not that special ones, bought lammers as my striker. He is baning them in together with ollie :D :):)
this is great :) I am working on an update to this tactic. I dont think it can do much more than 72% but set pieces are what I am looking to get more out of.