GYRFM 4321 72% win percentage with Arsenal

GYRFM 4321 72% win percentage with Arsenal V1

this is great :) I am working on an update to this tactic. I dont think it can do much more than 72% but set pieces are what I am looking to get more out of.
Yeah, set pieces can be better i guess. Looking forward to it🙂😛

Do you ever change your mentality in regards to who you are playing? For example is you are playing against a weaker side do you change the mentality to attacking or do you just leave it on positive all the time? :)

Do you ever change your mentality in regards to who you are playing? For example is you are playing against a weaker side do you change the mentality to attacking or do you just leave it on positive all the time? :)
I leave it. I would only change to attacking if I needed a goal at the end. If i want to go defensive I just narrow up play, waste time, remove running, drop lines and add be more disciplined. I have always done this on every fm.

This tactic hasn't lost much for me though without needing the change things

I leave it. I would only change to attacking if I needed a goal at the end. If i want to go defensive I just narrow up play, waste time, remove running, drop lines and add be more disciplined. I have always done this on every fm.

This tactic hasn't lost much for me though without needing the change things

Okay, i have also been winning a lot of games, but i just had to ask :)

Last question - do you think it is important that the wingers play in the opposite side of their preferred foot if you understand what i am writing? That the left winger is rigt footed and vice versa

Okay, i have also been winning a lot of games, but i just had to ask :)

Last question - do you think it is important that the wingers play in the opposite side of their preferred foot if you understand what i am writing? That the left winger is rigt footed and vice versa
I have had no issue with the wingers strongest foot the setup means they can shoot or cross so I don't think it matters.

The only thing that might matter is the mez strongest foot

Do you use player instructions with this?
Yup and set pieces all designed to keep the ball if we don't score and stop counters.

Throw ins on short because its the best way 😁

Hey. Gonna give this a try as I'm desperate for a tactic that uses AMR/AML nor ML/MR given how hard it is to find good ML/MR in the game.

Can I ask you who takes corners? Do I need to set that?

Cheers.

Yup and set pieces all designed to keep the ball if we don't score and stop counters.

Throw ins on short because its the best way 😁
Could you please put screenshot of the individual player instructions?

Hey. Gonna give this a try as I'm desperate for a tactic that uses AMR/AML nor ML/MR given how hard it is to find good ML/MR in the game.

Can I ask you who takes corners? Do I need to set that?

Cheers.
The test was done by holidaying so it defaulted to whoever arsenals best is each game

With new match engine not working any more...do u have any tweek?
Hi, I haven't had a problem on the new engine with it. Always looking to improve it though, running a test today or tomorrow will let you know how it goes 👍🏻

Both..is just less stable than before...loosing more matchs..cant undestand why

Great tactic. Used it on my second season with Huddersfield and walked the championship