20MULVEY08

Reaction score
i found this player and was wondering if anyone has any history with him.i am sorry i do not know hw to upload a pic of him but he looks amazing for the money...thanks for any replys and sorry again

hahahahhaahha Hans...hahahhaahah...he is from Bosnia not Germany...hahhahah....Haris Medunjanin...

Name: Haris Medunjanin
Club: Maccabi Tel Aviv
D.O.B: 8/3/1985
Nationality: Bosnia & Herzegovina
Position: Attacking Midfielder
Agent: Alejandro Santos

Strengths:
Anticipation, Composure, Creativity, Flair, Passing

Weaknesses:
Positioning, Marking, Tackling, Teamwork, Influence

Description: Midfield Playmaker
Personality: Light-Hearted

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Playmaker - Attack

The above screenshots are from my Bristol City save mid-way through the second season. As is expected from a player starting life in a new league for a newly promoted team, he's needed some time to adjust. He's reaching his potential though, two goals in his past five appearances and the second highest amount of assists in the EPL.

So a good player, just like he was on '10.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX5BmDRvbX0"]Random video of him scoring a great goal for Real Valladolid.[/ame]

Last edited:
Never seen or heard or this guy before but he looks ******* awesome. Certainly good enough Leeds.

Never seen or heard or this guy before but he looks ******* awesome. Certainly good enough Leeds.

Thats exactly what I was thinking... and will cope with the step up when I (hopefully) get promoted

Edit* wages may be an issue in championship?

Thats exactly what I was thinking... and will cope with the step up when I (hopefully) get promoted

Edit* wages may be an issue in championship?
The important thing is that he's willing to go to a Championship club at all. I'd been courting him since January in my first season but, as you said, wages proved a stumbling block.

If I had a bit more he'd have joined.

He is great. Used to bring him in smaller clubs back in FM 10, and he was always the key player. Gets plenty of assists and is always a threat from distance. Simliar to him is Pedro Morales from Dinamo, only 800k price at the start, not sure if he would join Championship-like teams though, his wage demands might be too high

He is great. Used to bring him in smaller clubs back in FM 10, and he was always the key player. Gets plenty of assists and is always a threat from distance. Simliar to him is Pedro Morales from Dinamo, only 800k price at the start, not sure if he would join Championship-like teams though, his wage demands might be too high
Morales joined Middlesbrough in the first season on mine for £1.1mil, only £12,000 a week.

He was decent in the old one if I remember, but on my new file he's been ripping up the Prem. 8 assists, 2 goals, 10 games in.

As if to confirm that his poor performance for most of the season was more due to my tactical failings than his lack of ability he pretty much just ripped apart Man City single handed.

View attachment 114038

thanks lads for doing the rest...realy need to figure out how to post this stuff....found some excellent players but will figure out how to upload images before i fill uz guys in