Harry Charnock: Help The Hatters - The Stockport County Story

HarryinHD

Reaction score

Help The Hatters

This is going to be my last game on FM09 and I've decided to return to my roots and give Stockport County a go. I'm not going to try to make miracles happen and get them to the Champions League Final in whatever years, I'm just aiming to have a good time and keep everyone entertained while I do my best to establish Stockport as a quality side.

Anyway, on FM09 County tend to be totally cash-strapped so I'm not expecting to have a transfer budget whatsoever so I'll be having to depend on free agents and loan signings to keep the club afloat.

Right, hope you'll follow this with interest :)
Oh Yeah! Thanks to Frankie Hobbs for making my sig for this thread :D

harry, you can count on me to follow :D

good, this is a story I look foward to :D

updates in 5 lads, for the time being you can have a look at my Dynamic Sig. as a mini-update :D haha

Good luck mate :) I'm following

PreSeason Round-Up

My Preseason didn't go as smoothly as I would've wanted, but went just as I'd have expected baring in mind that I had a half strength, injury prone team.

My 1st competitive game didn't go too well, losing 3-1 to Bristol Rovers but at the same time having the magority of possesion...shame we couldn't capitalise. I made a few signings in preseason, I'd say my best piece of business was bringing in 18 year old striker and former Blackburn Trainee Kyle Hendry for £140,000. The lad looks to have a bright future and will figure as a good backup to the Johnson/Thompson combination :)

You can do it Harry, I will be following with intrest

Good luck mate, unlucky start but I'm sure you'll do well :)

I'll try and get updates on as soon as possible lads, totally swamped with coursework right now but I'll find time :D

Fecking ****, off topic, what book you studieing or are you doing the stupid anthology?