has anyone achieved an average rating of 10:00 ????

prempz

Reaction score
ive just bought cavani and on his debut he scored 5 goals and hes now got an average rating of 10:00 ???

also i would print screen but i don't know how to do it ???

Yup Aguero for me when fm2012 was realeased scored 6 goals.

do you press those buttons when im in the game ???? and how do i put it on here ???

When in FM just press F12, you will hear a beep then go to steam, click view at top and click screenshots...saves them there and then you can click view on disk which opens the folder where they are saved...

Yep, on some rare occasions, when a player is just perfect. Neymar on one of his better days...

I had three matches in a row once wbere fierro, diaby and kuranyi scored 7,4 and 5 respectively and got ten.

When in FM just press F12, you will hear a beep then go to steam, click view at top and click screenshots...saves them there and then you can click view on disk which opens the folder where they are saved...

I guess that will work too.

The ALT + F9 will work as well. Just go to the screen you want to take a picture and hit that, and it will save it to screenshots in a folder in football manager on your computer. (Will be where your games folder and everything else is saved under FM12). Then just go on here and click on "insert image" and then file the "screenshots" folder from your FM and then add the photo you want and click upload. Takes a couple of seconds and then you will see the photo.

I guess that will work too.

The ALT + F9 will work as well. Just go to the screen you want to take a picture and hit that, and it will save it to screenshots in a folder in football manager on your computer. (Will be where your games folder and everything else is saved under FM12). Then just go on here and click on "insert image" and then file the "screenshots" folder from your FM and then add the photo you want and click upload. Takes a couple of seconds and then you will see the photo.

like this ??? View attachment 239181 :)

Not really hard to get an average rating of 10 after 1 game. Doing that after 5-10 games would be impressive though

Yeah alot, my striker has scored 5+ in a game about 40 times before, think he's the only one that's ever had it though.