Has the Transfer System Been Fixed Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

degsy1

Reaction score
Anyone know if they've fixed the transfers for FM13? Was still rubbish in FM12.

Why have you posted this thread twice?

What exactly is wrong with them? I know some people believe that they pay more for transfers than other clubs....but i never do in my experiences. As long as the player is on your shortlist you find out when a bid is accepted and your's will be accepted for the same amount :)

ikr! i need traansfers fixed! It seems like SI are going "Chelsea brought Torres for 50m that mujst mean thats how transfers are done now" So dumb, in the first season i wanted Lloris but they wanted like 48m, spurs brought him for what? 10M? thats the first thing that needs to be fixed!

ikr! i need traansfers fixed! It seems like SI are going "Chelsea brought Torres for 50m that mujst mean thats how transfers are done now" So dumb, in the first season i wanted Lloris but they wanted like 48m, spurs brought him for what? 10M? thats the first thing that needs to be fixed!

Except at the time FM was developed Hugo Lloris and Lyon were thick as thieves, and pretty much indispensable. His high price was a representation of that, coupled with his immense skill in-game. Times changed, but SI can't be held responsible for that.

Also, if you're having to buy players for £50 mil, you're doing it wrong.

Except at the time FM was developed Hugo Lloris and Lyon were thick as thieves, and pretty much indispensable. His high price was a representation of that, coupled with his immense skill in-game. Times changed, but SI can't be held responsible for that.

Also, if you're having to buy players for £50 mil, you're doing it wrong.

i didnt buy him i was looking at him and it was ridiculous! and that was just a poor example, and some little clubs want about 80m for a regan who is 21 and may turn out to be 4 stars. Regans are especially over-priced

find regens young enough they wont cost 80! find him when hes 17. supply and demand. torres was 50mil, carroll 35 they are not worth it but the team who owned them had the other by the balls and forced it way high

Status
Not open for further replies.