help, error problem

callumh-94

Reaction score
hi when i was playing this happened.(error message)
i just restarted and then saved after catching back up again then i continued and the same error happended again cuasing me to shut the game down, i loaded it back up twice more and the same problem happended again, does anyone know why, thanks

That happened to me a few times but after i reloaded the game a couple of times it just stopped happening. Maybe go on holiday for the day that it happens to see if you can skip past it.

View attachment 85661

Read the Story: HERE

im playing as dartford on the extended database( english) and there was some problems so i had to change some stuff but im in about october so could that be a problem with me edditing it?? ill try ur suggestion though

i had a nightmare with it but i think that worked nd it happened to me a few times with different dbs and edited data so im not sure if its to do with that.

i just had a light bulb flick in my head,m the original problem with the downloaded DB was the fa cup registrations so i sorted it out and the day it kept quiting the game n cuasing the error was an FA cup game day, ill try n holiday it