Having a player on your shortlist, increases the chance another team will bid?

alanrichie

Reaction score
Call me crazy but im sure having someone in your shortlist makes it more likely another team will bid for him?

I feel this has been present in all the last few FM's

Where if i didnt pay a guy any attention he would stay unnoticed by everyone for longer, where as if i had him on my shortlist people always seem to spot em/transfer them soooner. Normally when i have 0 funds also!

I am wrong? ha

Call me crazy but im sure having someone in your shortlist makes it more likely another team will bid for him?

I feel this has been present in all the last few FM's

Where if i didnt pay a guy any attention he would stay unnoticed by everyone for longer, where as if i had him on my shortlist people always seem to spot em/transfer them soooner. Normally when i have 0 funds also!

I am wrong? ha

Haha, I think you're paranoid buddy, this scenario happens to us all, just life being a b*tch. I find it worse when I see a transfer go through and think ****, why didn't I have him on my shortlist. Or worse, you scout a country and this ****** amazing wonderkid from the Caribean or Belarus or some obscure part of the footballing world is the only player your scout misses....

the reason why you see bids for players on your shortlist is because they are on your shortlist :) its there to keep you updated on the players! Clubs will buy them anyway without them being on your shortlist, you just notice it now cause they are so you can make an offer as well :)

Nothing to do with having the players on your shortlist mate :) they would be bought anyway regardless

I get that having em on shortlist keeps u updated ,its what its there for.

I just think sometimes when i click add to shortlist should i really be doing this as its normally the que for teams to come in for them.

must be me being paranoid :p

Haha, I think you're paranoid buddy, this scenario happens to us all, just life being a b*tch. I find it worse when I see a transfer go through and think ****, why didn't I have him on my shortlist. Or worse, you scout a country and this ****** amazing wonderkid from the Caribean or Belarus or some obscure part of the footballing world is the only player your scout misses....

Every word of this is so true lol.