Heart Of Midlothian Football Club - Time To Knock The Old Firm Off The Top Spots!

Reaction score
Version: 10.3
Leagues Loaded: Scottish Premier, English Premier, CocaCola Championship, CocaCola League 1
Database Size: Large
Game Start Date: June 2009

Will Be Doing Monthly Updates Once The Season Starts So There Will Be One Big Pre Season Update First.

Vladirmir Romanov has appointed inexperienced Kevin MacKenzie as new Hearts manager today. MacKenzie Who is said to be a life long Hearts fan has been given a contract worth £2,300 p/w untill June 2011. MacKenzie stated that he has big things for Hearts and is hoping for a successful season in his first year in management. He has also said that he has set his eyes on beating the old firm to the title.
With the squad at hearts a good size i don't see many signings as the budgets given are at a minimul standard.

Transfer Budget : 100k
Wage Budget : 61k p/w Currently Spending 59k p/w

Wee have good young players coming through the ranks so i shouldn't need to too make too many signings.

Players In :

Garry Hooper - £1.1m - From Scunthorpe

Players Out :

Arvydas Novikovas - £1.3m - To Sunderland
Michael Stewart - £1.2m - To Ipswich
Janos Balogh - £375k - To Southampton

Staff in :

Billy Brown - Assisstant Manager
Vanessa Smith - Physio

Staff Out :

Werner Burger - 250k Mutually Terminated
Alan MacKay - 18k Mutually Terminated
Scott Angus 14k Mutually Terminated

Pre-Season Friendlys :

Hearts 1-0 Hearts Reserves - Calum Elliot
Hearts 0-2 Chelsea
Hearts 2-4 Liverpool - Goncalves, Palazuelos
Hearts 2-1 Arsenal - Goncalves x2
Hearts 3-0 Glen Hoddle Academy - Glen, Hooper, Kingston

August Headlines :

Hearts Draw Zenit In Europa League Qualifier.
Marius Zaliaukas Made Hearts Captain With Eggert Jonsson Made Vice Captain.

You don't see many Scottish stories on here,

worth a follow

Absolutely love Hearts games. Done my own and won the league etc. You should have kept Novikovas tbh. Other players you should keep are. Templeton, The two australian guys cant remember there names, Craig thomson, Gary Glen, Callum Elliot, Eggert Johnson, Scott Robinson and Lee Wallace becomes world class. Try and buy Leigh Griffiths for the striker area he pair's up well with Jackson from Gillingham I also bought Krivets but that was on the old patch before he moved and deffo buy Marco Verratti. You will get him for around 600k and in say. . . . 7 years time if you keep the game going, he will sell for 20mill :p.

laptops not working just now... will continue this story when im back if its not a harddrive problem :(