Hello from New Zealand

• Thread starter Thread starter kiryl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 708

kiryl

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm Kiryl from Auckland, New Zealand. I'm 32, have two sons - a 6-year old and a 3-year old. Love football, rugby, family and games. And startups :)

I am a software developer by trade. In my spare time I am making a multiplayer football manager game focused on community. I would like to join this forum to get to know more people who like football, games and especially football manager games :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm Kiryl from Auckland, New Zealand. I'm 32, have two sons - a 6-year old and a 3-year old. Love football, rugby, family and games. And startups :)

I am a software developer by trade. In my spare time I am making a multiplayer football manager game focused on community. I would like to join this forum to get to know more people who like football, games and especially football manager games :)

Hello form Australia Kiryl. Welcome to FM-Base.

Hi there,

Hello mate, nice to see another Kiwi on here!

Back