Hello

19-11-08

loves anderson
Reaction score
hi. i've had an account for quite a while but i didn't know about this section so i am only just doing my introduction now.

hello i joined on the 19th november 2008 and was tired at the time so i was lacking in imagination hence my name. I support manchester united and have a season ticket. I'm still in school and my favourite player is anderson. I hate platini, blatter and most of the senstationalist twats who blatantly lie and call themselves journalists. I also hate real madrid and all members of their boardroom (past, present and future) for acting as if we are a club from deep within the arsehole of nowhere who they can steal their star player from by getting their personal ******* (marca journalists) to quote ridiculous figures. By the way i am male.

hi im josh

i absolutely love football, i support SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY lol ive got a season ticket watch them home and away including both wins over sheffield united,which i may add. i hate sheffield united lol, eerrrm dont know what to say, ive just joined today so im very new, i love football manager, i think its r8 guud and well that's me, oh ye and i love carlos tevez hahahahahah cheers tevez