Hello

Reaction score
Hello I am a new member of this forum thought i would introduce myself.

I have been a fan of football manager since the championship manager days and have played every single one from 2000. Usually I always start with the team i support (Leeds United) like most people do and then i sometimes like to add a second manager in the game and take control of a smaller club and make them rise, I took Newport county from the Blue Square premier to the PL in 7 seasons, consisted of 3 successive promotions with league titles.

My longest game i have played won everything with Leeds then moved to Juventus and did the same before getting the newest version.

I am 26 from Leeds, I enjoy photography and digital design, i have my own website. I am also an avid rugby league fan and have in the past taken photos for leeds rugby on matchdays of the fans to appear in the match programme.

As a Bristol City fan, Leeds are not the most liked club for me (doesn't help when I also support Man U) ;) but hello mate!

i don't really understand why Leeds are so hated, yes a lot of the fans are idiots but there are genuine ones too, everyone hates us especially the football league :)

Back