HELP!! All my hard work is bout to go down the toilet!!!

ninjanevo

Reaction score
Hi, i started off in the blue square north with halifax town, and i have managed to get all the way to the premiership in quick succession. So i am 3/4 of the way through my first season in the premiershipand currently hold 5th place, i am in the 1/4 finals of the europa leage, and some consortium has announced they intend to buy my club, BUT they said they intend to replace me with rio ferdinand as manager!!! WTF!!! i have worked increddibaly hard with this team to get them where they are, i have even won an olympic gold with spain (admitadly not very hard to achieve) but i even had a job offer for the england job which i turned down, do to the olympics job. so my rep is up there. can anyone advise me of any way to stop the club from being baught out by these thick gits who prob dnt know what football is!!!!

you cant do anything mate, out gotta wait it out just...

luck of the draw basically, **** they might not even replace you, seen it happen before...

i thought that may be the case, thanks for replyin anywayz, there have been developments since my post started, first off the takeover looked to be going well, then ferdinand turned up to a game and declared his interest in my job the little sket, then just now its announced takeover talks have hit the rocks, so fingers crossed

It seems to take like 10 attempts for a club to actually be taken over, i was waiting for 2 years, doubt you will ever get replaced unless you start doing horrible.

I wouldnt worry to much mate I had the exactly same thing with my aldershot save a consortium were going to replace me with Lee Clark they took over but gave me a chance and I'm still there so it isn't set in stone you will go