transfer headache!!! for the love of god please help me!! need a RB GK & ST

Butch3r

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My god im getting seriously wound up and fed up with searching for players now, i need a GK RB & St some one to be better than doyle.

Im currently Reading Fc still in my 3rd season and been given 30m to spend but am getting fustrated looking for players now looked through some that have been mentioned on here but gettign some to reading is near impossible, im running out of time now aswell already half way through july!!

Please help me!!!!

Make sure you do scout reports on players you want first and see what it says on the information on the scout report whether they would be interested joining Reading or not. I haven't played as Reading myself though so wouldn't really be able to help you sorry mate.

I'm playing as Wigan though and I'm guessing they have around about the same reputation as Reading so have a look at Frederico Laurito, Jonathan Cristaldo or Robert Lewandowski for strikers. Ochoa for GK. Carlos Diogo for RB. Just a few transfers I've made :)

What Craig said. However, a cheaper option for GK would be Enyeama.

What Craig said. However, a cheaper option for GK would be Enyeama.

yeah gone for him and he wont budge now was offering some good cash aswell will let you know how much when i check.

thanks for the help. yeah think its about the same reputation, i think its a metter of only having 5mil to use for 2 seasons then getting 30 mil you dont wanna spend it all on 2 players lol!!! but gonna have to bite the bullett i think!. although my defense was alittle leaky last season should really go through that aswell although have some wicked players, pearce, bikey, cisse, hemandi, garcia, roseiner, harding, skacel. gotta sort my tactics me thinks.

Any more suggestions welome :)

Just having a look on my game for you...Have a look at Frank Simek for RB, his stats are pretty decent, especially at 17 Marking and 19 Tackling.

In my reading game I had Steven Fletcher from Hibs and Doyle up front played well. Kasper Schmeichel was a God send in nets also!

oo might have to look into kasper, i found eneyma on my game think he was at barca but will have to check for ya, thanks for the recommendations will be looking into them in abit,

yeah i always scout players befoe even putting a bid in, but what i could od with some tips on is when you offer them a contract, do you just leave it as what comes up or do you offer them less money if they are on less money at there present club?

Davide Santon From Inter for RB

Ched Evans is a goal machine, will outperform Doyle any day o the week.

Have you tried German Lux for GK? Got him for QPR in first season in championship

players

GK - sergio asenjo, oswaldo sanchez
DR - steinsson, miguel torres, claudio morel rodriguez
ST - lavezzi, oscar cardozo

all good players

really depends on your progress.....how many seasons you been in Prem?what is your win percentage?
GK - Ochoa, although in third season, he probablys already snatched up.
or Asmir Begovic(pompey) - don't know how he has turned out, he is great on my game, but my friends says he will only be championship level.
or look at the backup for the big teams, as they get unhappy sitting on the bench, and could find that someone like Kuszczak will sign for you.

RB - Davide Santon(Inter)Legendary player, although could cost a bomb in 3rd season.
or Jordan Spence(West Ham) - good potential.
Ogeyachi Apam(Nice I think) - Very good player, worth a look.

ST - really depends on what sort of striker you need.
Pogrebnyak(Zenit) is the obvious choice, but may cost a lot.
Vaclav Kadlec(Sparta Prague) brilliant prospect
McAuley Chrisantus(HSV) - turns into a brilliant player if coached well
Martin Fenin(Frankfurt) - for around 8m, he is a great aquisition.