Help getting David Silva to perform?

Logam

Reaction score
Basically as the title says im having real trouble getting the best out of David Silva, i play him as an AMC (his natural position) as an attacking midfielder with an attack duty (what every coach tells me is his best role and duty) and he just dosnt play well, constantly averages between 6.3 and 7.0 every match which for a player of his calibre isnt right, what am i doing wrong? ive done all his player instructions to such as setting through balls to often etc made him my teams playmaker etc etc im really at a loss to understand whats going wrong can anyone help? is he just not a great performer on this game? im almost at the point now where im going to sell him and sign one of Modric/Hamsik/Ganso because hes just not doing the business. should i sell?

I'd put him as a advanced play maker rather than attacking mid, i usually ignore the coach's advice and just put them in either the position i think best suits them or what best suits the team.

I'd put him as a advanced play maker rather than attacking mid, i usually ignore the coach's advice and just put them in either the position i think best suits them or what best suits the team.

Yeah i have thought about that but the thing is i already have Gotze and Nasri playing as advanced playmakers in the side and im not sure if its a good idea to have 3 players in the team all doing the same thing/having the same role?

My front line is:

Nasri - Silva - Gotze
Aguero

With Nasri and Gotze AMR and AML cutting inside as i said on advanced playmaker attack duties, would it cause a problem having all 3 of them on Advanced playmaker? just to say i dont want to change the roles of the other 2 as both Gotze and Nasri have been brilliant for me.

Swap nasri and silva around. Silva is advanced playmaker support in my squad and he's doing awesome.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk