Cardiff City: What's Occurin'? - A Charnock Cousins Story

Who Will Reach The Prem First?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harryyyy, you wait till I finish my season, 4th atm :p

Sensational New Look Cardiff Side Look To Shine in The Prem

After being given a £29.5million Transfer Budget after promotion, I decided to completely transform my squad so that it was of Premier League quality. I had Welbeck and Fabio's loan deals terminated by the Premier League because Man United were no longer my Parent Club. So I had to resign Welbeck on a Season Long Loan for £1.7mill and left Fabio at United. I made the signing of Sam Ricketts to cover the gap at LB and signed Nyron Nosworthy and brought in Havard Nordtveit on a season long loan to put at CB. I brought in Sebastian Larsson and Matty Taylor to provide strength on the wings. Brought in Deco, yes Deco to give me the playmaking power that I needed all last season. I also brought in Nwankwo Kanu and Stuart Taylor in on Free Transfers. Kanu is to provide depth for my attackers and challenge Ross McCormack for a First Team Spot and Stuart Taylor is to add some experience in the goalkeeping area.

**** inell Harry you cudda told me you finished, I'm only in Jan coz I've been waitin for u! :L

if you finish above 6th and get promoted technically i would say you win :)

Im playin my first game in April and already got more points than Harry :D

Well done on promotion Harry ^^) Hopefully you'll finish 5th Sam (6)

24 People Said Harry Would Win, Welllll...........

View attachment 25729

View attachment 25730
View attachment 25732
View attachment 25734

Player of the season:

Ross McCormack, without doubt, scores a hattrick in the Swansea game to come from two down to win, top scorer, even though he mainly played on the left of the front three.

So people... I win :)

P.S Harry we need a new poll don't we?

Double P.S Updates to come in bout hour .... .... ... ...

no way oO)
excuse me while I go and cry in a corner :p
I'll beat you on Charnock Vs Charnock II (H)

Ironically, i would :L but you'd have to start a new thread wudn't ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.