anthonydunn87

Reaction score
I'm upto my 8th league game in the 2nd season and have already shipped 16 goals.

My tactic hasn't changed from the first season so I can't understand why I am doing worse with supposed better players.

Nainggolan and Tony jantschke have been shocking for me and my young left back Heracles has had to step in because of Warnocks shambolic performances. Caulker and Dunne haven't been great either but not as bad as my full backs.

Up front everything is going all right I'm scoring plenty so just need to add defensive solidity into my team some how.

Please help - I play a 4-2-3-1 Rigid-Standard and I am Aston Villa.

Try having a sweeper keeper...

CD - Stopper (x2)
WB - Defend (x2)

works wonders for me...

if you don't put tempo to slow and passing to short, they can't score without the ball:)

It certainly looks like a motovation issue, a man management thing ratherthan a tactical issue. Naturally, if one is unable to turn things around, the solution is tactical though. Try to grind out a few results, play with a deepr d-line and try to, just like Will97 suggested above, to retain posession. If the players are not up fro it, its not about playing a possession based appraoch with lots of agressiv pressuring though as its will fail but more to hold on to the ball once you get it