Your Idol Or Hero ??

Ando

Reaction score
Just wanted to know who your idol or hero is ill start
It was ronaldo and zidane but now its eddie murphy haha funny guy
dont ask why from ronaldo to eddie haha
lets see who yours is

has to be WAYNE ROONEY:)

i like berbatov aswell theres somthing thats unique about the way his first touch is class and his passes

Last edited:
i quite like some of eddy murphy's stuff as well but for me it undoubtedly has to be....

Anderson Luis De Abreu Oliveira

My hero:wub:

He is a bit of a legend haha

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

i quite like some of eddy murphy's stuff as well but for me it undoubtedly has to be....

Anderson Luis De Abreu Oliveira

My hero:wub:

Hahahahaha not you again im gonna arrange a date for you with him
i new you was gonna put anderson

Has to be Eric Clapton, aiming to be as good as him on the guitar - even if it takes me my whole life!!

Serious i no alot about everything like guitar i no a alot about them and guitarists i never played but i think this is how you spell it
put in youtube
ywngie malmsteen beethoven you will be impressed

i wouldn't say i have an idol or wateva but my favourite player is thierry henry

Serious i no alot about everything like guitar i no a alot about them and guitarists i never played but i think this is how you spell it
put in youtube
ywngie malmsteen beethoven you will be impressed

Lol, well it's creative. :p

It is pretty good like. Never thought I'd ever hear the 5th Symphony played like that though. :p

Jack Collison for what he did in the west ham and millwall game

Adam Bartlett - Former Spartans Keeper, now in playing in L2

Rou Reynolds - Enter Shikari Lead Singer/Electronic's

mine has to be the great man

ole gunnar "get you" solskjaer

In football Paul McStay but of players currently playing Del Piero.

But outside football its the actor Robert Carlyle.

My idol Is Shevchenko
My Hero Is GIOVINCO!

Roy Keane
Undoubtably one of the greatest players ever to grace the Premier League, and he's Irish which makes him more cool.

growing up i watched alot of spannish football mostly real madrid and it just has to be zidane there was no player like him a tear came to my eyes on his last game v villareal:(