Your Idol Or Hero ??

You sound like a young Mark Chapman. Have you been reading Catcher in the Rye by any chance?
So you did catch on. I read it a few years ago, yes. Mark Chapman was a nutter and should rot in prison; I just think your idol is overrated. In imagine he sings about how we can do all these things but he and his wife always kept their wallet zipped where charity was concerned.

So you did catch on. I read it a few years ago, yes. Mark Chapman was a nutter and should rot in prison; I just think your idol is overrated. In imagine he sings about how we can do all these things but he and his wife always kept their wallet zipped where charity was concerned.
You dont know that as fact,certainly where he is concerned anyway,Lennon was a chartiable guy.Im no Yoko fan.When i said he was my idol im talking musically,im dont agree with all Lennons politics, though i admired his balls for standing up for what he believed in.

Idol: Tough choice but I will say Ryan Giggs based on the fact that he still loves what he does and is a role model for any aspiring sports person
Hero: Anybody who died in The Troubles in N.Ireland (1969-1999) Both Protestants and Catholics who suffered at the hands of Terrorists. G.B.N.F