How long will Jose Mourinho last at Real Madrid?

• Less Than Six Months

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Six Months To A Year

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 1-2 Years

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • 3-4 Years

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 4-5 Years

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 5 Years Plus

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

RSm

Reaction score
I think he will stay 1-2 years and probably win everything like he did with Porto and Inter...
What do you think?

A couple of seasons is my guess also.

3 years maximum i think. then he will be on his way back to england. hopefully not with any clubs and with the national side lol.

I have just added a pole guys...Sorry to b e late...

2 years then take over from Sir Alex at Man United

### EDIT### or what JP said

Depends when Fergie retires and when he wins the UCL.

half way through his second year he'll get the call to replace Fergie.

I'm guessing a couple of years - in which he will probably win the Champions League.

2-3 years, winning the league title and Champion's league title once a piece.

he'll stay until he gets a call from SAF saying "come to OT, and bring the gel haired tumbler with you as well"

Madrid fans won't tolerate his style of football for much longer than 2 seasons

2010-11: La Liga and maybe a domestic cup. Not the best of seasons, but will get a good group of player together for following season.
2011-12: La Liga, champions league, maybe a domestic cup.
2012-13: Champions League with Chelsea ;)

Given the longest Real have given their last 6/7 managers 11 months each, Jose will be no different. If he does not deliver instant success AND beat Barcelona then hel be on his ear like the rest

"Less Than Six Months" :p

Ego's clash Mourinho - Pérez and everything will explode ^^

Real fans seem to be really excited about Mou joining them but I wonder for how long they'll actually tolerate his style of football? Immediate success might shut these voices down a bit but wondering what happens if it actually takes some time

Real fans seem to be really excited about Mou joining them but I wonder for how long they'll actually tolerate his style of football? Immediate success might shut these voices down a bit but wondering what happens if it actually takes some time
I agree. Real Madrid is supposed to be looking for beautiful game for ages; they sacked Capello, even havinf won the league, for that, hiring Schuster. Then Ramos, Pellegrini,...

Now, they have been forced to forgot about that. They just want to win something, at any cost.
But, as you said, I'm not sure how many Madrid fans will be really happy winning anything even playing, let's say, not so beautifully.

I think that surely he will come back to England after a while but I'll think he will take over Chelsea again or Tottenham. I voted for 1-2 years the most logical answer .... (H)