dazdazdaz

Reaction score
hi i recebtly did a system restore and went to load up fm and it says some essential data is missing so i tried uninstalling it but it said the launch anywhere file is missing please help me
thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

someone help me please !!!!

hi i recebtly did a system restore and went to load up fm and it says some essential data is missing so i tried uninstalling it but it said the launch anywhere file is missing please help me
thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

someone help me please !!!!

How are you installing it? Delete all the files from the partition drive and give it a go again.

Because sometimes when you do a system restore from a back up it'll keep certain files. Delete the route folder and then re-install it.

Or try installing it via Steam.

hia mate your help is greatly appreciated but im not very good with computers so basically could you give me a guide about deleting files and all that i cant do it via steam because it wont let me uninstallit to install it again thanks

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

please will someone help me this is driving me crazy aaarrrggghhh

so you are using steam correct? you can delete any remains of FM 10 by going My Computer/ Control Panel/ add or remove programs (if using xp) or uninstall a program if using vista or 7 and then selecting FM10 from the list. If you can't see it and want to delete the whole of steam then go My computer/ 'C' (or wherever you installed)/ Program files and then simply delete the steam folder. should go to the recycle bin so if it is in there delete in from there. If you canit see it in there then it should be gone. Then try reinstalling steam and reinstalling FM10 and see if that works. If not message back here. hope this helps :)