Help Re: One Non EU Signing per Season

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

Montanaro

Reaction score
Hey, my Pro Vercelli club was just promoted to Serie B of Italy and naturally I was looking for new talent. I was weak at DC so I signed a couple guys (one being from Mali) to fill the gaps and I used up my one non EU signing per Season.

Now I'm almost in November when I get a message that a U20 USA regen Connor Carr has become a free agent. I scouted him before (then got crash dump before a save) and he is a 5 star Serie A type striker. He scored 30+ goals in 40 games for LA Galaxy and an avg rating of like 7.5.

I really need him (quite thin up front) but I can't sign any more players from abroad. I'm going to try to get him to go on consecutive trials at my club until I can sign him. Does anyone know of anyway I can secure him, or at least keep clubs from becoming interested in him???

Trials will give him notice - just offer a contract and delay until end of season

I tried giving him a contract, but it's canceled the moment he accepts. I have two other potential Serie A strikers coming in, but I have to wait one year for the one, and two for the other (being 16 y/o from Nigeria, he is not allowed to leave the nation until 18)

Back