Help Request: Creating a 4-4-2 tactic for Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy_x_

Reaction score
Hey guys, i couldn't find a man united team thread so i thought i would post in here with a new thread!

+ I am looking to create a 4-4-2 tactic for man utd.
+ I have the default squad with the addition of luka modric to play in my midfield alongside fletcher.

1) My question is....With an attacking strategy, what philosophy should i be looking to play, balanced or fluid?

+ I want my players in fixed positions to a certain extent, as we see Ferguson enforce a similar rigidity in real life. However, i do want my players to feel free to express themselves, especially my wingers and playmaker like we have seen from the modern day united with young, ronaldo, nani, rooney etc

2) My second question is....Is it best to tick or untick playmaker, despite having a playmaker role? I like the idea of hiding my playmaker so that not everything comes through him, but when the ball does get to him then BOOM out of nowhere he makes a ccc for my striker.

3) Thirdly I am playing hernandez as a poacher with tweaked settings so he sets up rooney coming in from deep aswell. HOWEVER, is rooney best as a complete forward (support) or deep lying forward (support) ?

Thanks for the help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.