Status
Not open for further replies.

gthame1992

Reaction score
I'm playing as Derby and I want to know if they can be better for the 2nd season, I'm currently in March and 8th or 9th in the table.

Team

Goalkeepers

Stephan Bywater
Antonin Kinsky
James Severn

Defenders

Russell Anderson
Dean Leacock
Mark O'Brien
John Brayford
Shaun Barker
Miles Addison
Steve Finnan
Gareth Roberts

Midfielders

Paul Green
Sander Van Gessel
James Bailey (INE)
Andy Van Der Mayde
Ben Davies
Lee Croft
Tomasz Cywka
Youssef Mokhtari
Ryan Connolly
David Martin (INE)
Steven Davies
Jasar Takak

Strikers

Bernt Hulsker
Conor Doyle
Alberto Bueno (Loan In)
Chris Porter
Callum Ball

I know my team is good enough to get promoted but they are not playing well.

Staff

Assistant Manager

Gary Crosby

Coaches

Tosh Farrell
Arthur Albiston
Phil Tingay
Alan Kelly
Andrew Cole
Ian Chapman

Physio

Steve Whitehall
Chris Malkin

Scouts

Bob Dowie
Alan Miller
Colin Suggett
Roger Boli
Antoine Sibierski
Peter Hoekstra

I feel my coaches, physios and scouts are good enough but my assistant ain't to much, anyone have any tips who to get as assistant for my team.

I play a 4-5-1.

View attachment 178673

I have no money to spend, I'm getting Robbie Fowler on the 1st April 2011.

I don't need a new assistant now, hopefully, my brother just told me to go for Garry Pendrey.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Anyone to give me advice for my derby game.

the real advice mate is get a parent club, and get as many loans in as possible, then be financically stable in the prem league, dont overspend and hope you stay up :) in terms of perticular players, i'd look at henri lansbury, yanis tafer, conor wickham (usually moves to a prem club) and josh McEachren hope this helps

I'm currently on a bad run of form, I really need help, do I need a change in tactic?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I asked for a parent club and the board didn't find one good enough.

try and request again, any low prem club is a good option, also look to use the bosman rule as often as possible! as soon as you hit january the first look whos around and snap them up ASAP, if theyre english or playing within england praise and admire them in the hope they wont re-sign. In terms of tactics if its one you desperatly want to play (e.g. barca style passing) make sure you have the personal and just percavere, try and fit the tactic to the squad and evolve the tw over time, with that squad id look to counter attack then use transfers to look to evolve into a more passing side

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

well your home form seems ok-ish it seems to be away from home, try and develop a 2nd away tactic thats not ads attacking or maybe use an extra holding midfieler as you're shipping a LOT! of goals away from home

try and request again, any low prem club is a good option, also look to use the bosman rule as often as possible! as soon as you hit january the first look whos around and snap them up ASAP, if theyre english or playing within england praise and admire them in the hope they wont re-sign. In terms of tactics if its one you desperatly want to play (e.g. barca style passing) make sure you have the personal and just percavere, try and fit the tactic to the squad and evolve the tw over time, with that squad id look to counter attack then use transfers to look to evolve into a more passing side

I'm in March 2011 in the first season, how can I get to January, I'll give my made 5-3-2 Counter Attack tactic a go, and I can't request again.

yeh so just check the contracts expiring from this date, ah ok well im sure you'll be allowed at the start of next season.

Press continue?

pointless post.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Just drew 1-1 against Swansea.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

lost 2-0 against Nottingham Forest

You seem to be picking up points at home but getting pwned away, I'd say get a new tactic or just get a tactic for the away games that's safer. I don't know much about the Derby squad so I can't really help on that front but definitely try tweak or download a new tactic for away matches, maybe even bring in a solid centre-back to partner Addison.

You seem to be picking up points at home but getting pwned away, I'd say get a new tactic or just get a tactic for the away games that's safer. I don't know much about the Derby squad so I can't really help on that front but definitely try tweak or download a new tactic for away matches, maybe even bring in a solid centre-back to partner Addison.

I'm using a new tactic currently, for the Swansea and Nottm Forest game, just needs time to gel into the players.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

1-0 win against Watford

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Great crash dump. Thread to be closed or deleted please.

Status
Not open for further replies.