mshaw2

Reaction score
I have downloaded a load of stuff, from facepacks, backgrounds, ad boards, balls... etc etc. I consider myself pretty good on computers but cant get my head around this?! I have done everything that everyone has said. Downloaded file, extracted to mydocuments/si/fm09/graphics/x, unticked skin cache and ticked always reload. None of that seems to have worked? Any ideas people?
(Skins have worked fine for me although I know they go into a completley different folder)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Could it be that i'm using an update with transfers? Sorry, just throwing in some suggestions?!

Update since the last post... I now have no places faces at all, no badges for clubs, only the names showing on the tactics screen. Basically no images what so ever

I'm confused :(

------ Next update!

I thought I would just keep playing and hope for the best. Nothing has happened apart from 1 club logo has shown up. Just the one! Luton Town. Thats all!? Maybe that might help someone come up with a solution?

Last edited: