iJammo

Reaction score
Ok, here is my problem. I am now managing Shrewsbury in League 2 now. Just before I joined them, they got relegated, meaning they should be a pretty good side in League 2. For me they aren't. I just don't know what I am doing wrong to be losing almost every single game. I have tried most of the formations for long enough for my team to familiarise with them. But nothing happens! I just keep on losing! Most games I only lose by a small margin of 1 or 2 goals. I not asking for a winning tactic (although that would be awesome :p), I am just looking for a tactic that will stop me from losing all the time. I have tried some of the formations that have been posted in the forums, but with most of them I lose by big margins. Help?!?!?!

Have à look in My Tactic tread( top Of the forum) and the team tactics for underdogs or the plug & play for underdogs/middle teams. As it is now, you need to turn around morale by snatchibg some points and then you must face the reality and play cynical. If your team got relegated, it often à sign Of that their is no balance in the squad and that it lacks " winners" so here CA/PA and repuation means nothing meaning that your team might just not be as good as you think.