Helping with the clubs finances!?

simunovic1986

Reaction score
Rite,

Question for you FM'ers out there.

I am Man United and as we know they have huge debts and if you have ever manages them you will know they make BIG losses each month.

I am not buying anyone this summer but have sold a few so i have 120M in my transfer budget which I am not using, so would it be wrong to use FMRTE to and take my transfer budget and put the 120M against the club loan so I can lower the debts???//

It seems a logical thing to do and in real life very probable, but what do you ppl think???

Do what you want, you aren't going to be prosecuted.

If you take the 120 mil out of your bank balance and take off 120 mil of loan I wouldn't even call that cheating, do it, it's your game.

If you take the 120 mil out of your bank balance and take off 120 mil of loan I wouldn't even call that cheating, do it, it's your game.
i agree with this. and its something that would happen real life. i actually think finances is a weak point in the game, will be interesting so see if they have been looked at for fm11

That's actually a great point. It would be good to have a bit more negotiating in your budget for the season - a bit like how it's done with your targets for the season. Say for example you are focusing more on your youth squad and trying to bring them through so you dont need a large budget but they've given you £20m, it would be good if you could ask for a few million to bring in some loan players and have the rest invested back into the club - or possibly even into the youth system/training facilities. I like to sign free transfers so this would be particularly useful for me so I could use what I have spare to improve on my younger players rather than wasting it on over priced players i dont really wan't.

Well I dont agree with you. Because in the end, in the game, you pay 120 M plus interests due to the long term loan. The other way around you wouldnt have to pay that.