Allan2k9

Reaction score
Name: Henrik Mkhitaryan
Club: Shakhtar Donetsk
D.O.B: 21/1/1989
Nationality: Armenian
Position: Centre Midfield/AMC

Google Image Result for http://images.sportinglife.com/10/10/330/Henrik-Mkhitaryan-club_2512997.jpg

Strengths: Flair, Influence, Off The Ball, Passing, Long Shots, Creativity, Teamwork, Work Rate, Anticipation Agility, Pace.

Weaknesses: Stamina, Strength, Positioning
Description: Midfielder
Personality: Loyal

Was messing about on Craigo1409's every player released database, when i was offered this guy by his agent at Real Madrid, signed him, have not played him yet though. Screen shots at the start of the game in my Real save, and one of him a few years in on my Chelsea save.

Suggested roles:
AMC: advanced playmaker, support?

Does not seem to improve too much, but is a first team player for shakhtar in a few years. Maybe improve with human training?
Might be good for lower prem teams at a push, maybe champ teams?

First post, so probably could do with a bit of tidying up, so let me know if needed :)

Hi guys,

I've played Shakhtar with Henrik Mkhitaryan and want to provide some stats you guys might find interesting.

His max value reaches about $14 million around age 28 and both times I played with Shakhtar, he ends up being purchased for 10+ million. First time was by ManU ~2016, second time by Juventus.

He ends up being a very solid player for Shakhtar because is very fit and rarely gets injured. Also low aggression and will get maybe 1 YC a season. I used him as a sub to Fernandinho and in the starting linup. In the second year, he put up about 8 goals and 12 assists.