Wasn't the mix that effective?
What tactic do you play right now?

Wasn't the mix that effective?
What tactic do you play right now?

I think it was actually, it looked pretty impressive! Don't know what happened to it... I'm currently working on a couple of Catenaccio style tactics with sweepers, and having mixed results with a very poor Serie A side, and also going to be updating my Brazil 1970 recreation tactic soon.

Ok this has got to be one of hte BEST tactics out there. I personally love running the diamond midfielders formations.
12 games so far with Arsenal. ONLY loss was in a friendly(rofl). Works like a charm, thanks.

EDIT: But I would advise you to put tackles on More Cautious because I have been getting quite a bit of yellow and some red cards

Last edited:
Ok this has got to be one of hte BEST tactics out there. I personally love running the diamond midfielders formations.
12 games so far with Arsenal. ONLY loss was in a friendly(rofl). Works like a charm, thanks.

EDIT: But I would advise you to put tackles on More Cautious because I have been getting quite a bit of yellow and some red cards

Thanks for the feedback! Only just checked the thread today, as I'm looking for new ideas to make a new recreation tactic.