JoshSheppard

Reaction score
I've tried 3 story's in the last 3 days, with Liverpool, Norwich and Malaga, was just wondering which one people would be most interested in, or should I start a new one with either Man United, Wigan or Leeds?

You have said you've done 3 stories in the last 3 days and you can do 3 throughout a whole edition of the game. Doing more will be against the rules and you will more than likely have the new one closed.

Rule 4 also states this thread is not for asking what team to be. You have already picked 3 teams to be so why ask about a 4th?

Just pick one of your current ones and stick it out, if it's because not many people comment on them then keep going and you will gradually pick up followers.

But you see people with bigger teams, get more followers on the story, and I've got quite far in my Liverpool story, so do you think I should just stick at that, and just go back to where I got too, and carry on with it?

Not necessarily. Although it might help you to get more people commenting on them, it all comes down to the quality and your commitment to it. Just keep doing your Liverpool one, I've just had a look at it and why give up when your half way through a season.

decided to carry it on, cheers for your help pal, hope it aint too bad.