Hi I am a Chelsea fan in my second season - A Little Help??

• Thread starter Thread starter JWallis23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 694

JWallis23

Reaction score
Hi all,

As above i am a Chelsea fan and i started with Chelsea. I am fairly new to this game and spent most of the first season just getting used to it and seeing what happened. I finished 5th but got to the final (and lost) of the Champions League and also won the Charity Shield and World Club Championships. However I now in my second season and the league is going slightly (very slightly) better as I am in 4th. I have a couple of problems but would like to put the first one out there and see if you guys can help me?

I win the vast majority of my home games but even when I do I tend to concede a goal or two. I understand that you cannot go every game without conceding but wondered if anyone had any tips to help strengthen the defense?

Also it looks to me like I am incredibly incompetent and cannot manage to print screen my tactics. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance.

James

Hi all,

As above i am a Chelsea fan and i started with Chelsea. I am fairly new to this game and spent most of the first season just getting used to it and seeing what happened. I finished 5th but got to the final (and lost) of the Champions League and also won the Charity Shield and World Club Championships. However I now in my second season and the league is going slightly (very slightly) better as I am in 4th. I have a couple of problems but would like to put the first one out there and see if you guys can help me?

I win the vast majority of my home games but even when I do I tend to concede a goal or two. I understand that you cannot go every game without conceding but wondered if anyone had any tips to help strengthen the defense?

Also it looks to me like I am incredibly incompetent and cannot manage to print screen my tactics. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance.

James

to post a screenshot of your tactic on here you mean? if so when viewing your tactic press alt + f9 at the same time then when putting it onto this website see the little box icon with a tree in it 3 across from the smiley face click that then choose from computer select files then from there go to Documents-Sports interactive-Football Manager 13-Screenshots then find your screenshot and upload it and to make it bigger double click it and select size hope this made sense does sound complicated but is pretty easy if your stuck just ask
also welcome to FM Base. :D

Back