Tobe2k9

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm tobe curently playing in the 2011 - 2012 season as man utd and hull. I love finding young talent and boy have O got some gems for you!!

Firstly Hull 3rd in the prem!

Marquinhos - (ST) Fast, Agile and scores belters, OUT RUNS DEFENDERS LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW!

Guilherme - (ST) Strong commanding, turns well and has a neat touch perfect for Marquinhos to play up front with.

Ramires - (MC) Europes elite are knocking on the door but I won't let him leave untill we win the league, amazing utility man.

Axel Witsel - (MC) You must have heard of this boy, stats are amazing and perfoms well scored a hatrick on his debut although goals have calmed down a must buy no matter the cost.

Vasco Regini (DL/ML) better as a DL as he can run the channel, crosses like a giggs and defends like an evra good boy!

Alex Teixeira - (RM) Hulls cristiano, crosses like a dream and can cut inside for the killer goal another good lad.

Choco (AM) plays off the strikers and can play as one too scored some importants goals and can also feed the boys up front!

Robert Lewandowski - (ST) 70 goals in 117 appearances .. Nuff said!

Khaleem Hyland - (DC) Strong defender with an eye for goal heads like a john terry.

Now Man UTD!

Adem Ljajic - (AM) A mini Kaka, he really is.

John-Joe O'Toole - (MC) a younger Michael Carrick incarnation sees passes before they can be made

Nicolas Leroy - (ML) 20 Freekick stats, scores 90% of them the best player for united at 17 the new ronaldo i think so.

Anyway hope you guys like these boys and tell me what you think of them.

Thanx Tobe

Last edited:
you forgot to mention keirrison from cortiba... very pacey striker and is working very well alongside fernando torres!

I think I may be the only person who hasn't signed Witsel - does he only appear if you have the large database?

u know wad mate? Man Utd happen to sign Adem Ljajic in the REAL world. LoL! such coincidence

marquinhos definetly agree there great signin for west ham

Sure it's one of the South Americans, can't remember exactly and you'll find Witsel on a small database playing his trade in Belgium

Marquinhos is probably my best buy... But Nicolas leroy gets good at only 17... And kerrison looks good i mite have to dip into my pigghy bank again!

lol yeah! So who did you sign Marquinhos from?

Ok thanks! You have just inspired me to start a game with Hull lol!

Axel Witsel - (MC) You must have heard of this boy, stats are amazing and perfoms well scored a hatrick on his debut although goals have calmed down a must buy no matter the cost.??

WHERE CAN U GEt him ?
1.regen ?
cant get him at my game .
i'm at the 09/10 season with real madrid !

No Witsel is not a regen and he's with Standard

yeah he is a relatively unknown but i think Arsenal were interested in real life.

I started a game with Hull. I so far signed Choco and Lewandowski!
Thanks for the tips!

Will do! Just at the start of season, Lewandowski had a great pre-season, scoring a hat-trick in one game!