Hockey

ravenie

Reaction score
Any hockey players here? For me getting into the Football team at school was never a realistic prospect, but I found a sport I enjoyed and got into my school team and joined a hockey club. I find it to be a very enjoyable sport.

Hockey is a wonderful sport , one that I follow every chance I can. Spent most of my teens watching hockey tournuments. A fact about hockey I don't think you know , but might find interesting. Hockey is India's national sport!

I know what you'r thinking; no, its not cricket! It is hockey!

I must say as a Rugby player in high school, yes 1st team jock (and vice captain) I despised Hockey as I thought it was a girly girl sport, however as I grew up I realised that it is even more dangerous than rugby (and most definately footie) but in my mind it is still a girls sport...

I dont watch it or like it :)

I played hockey competitively for 12 or 13 years, I just stopped playing competitvely this year for the first time since I was six. Still played a lot of pond hockey with my friends though, which is most likely something that I will do for the rest of my life. It is definitely my favorite sport to play. My favorite team, the Boston Bruins, have made it to the Conference finals, unfortunately lost the first game of a best of seven series, but they are a good bounce back team and hopefully they can get back into the series.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

I must say as a Rugby player in high school, yes 1st team jock (and vice captain) I despised Hockey as I thought it was a girly girl sport, however as I grew up I realised that it is even more dangerous than rugby (and most definately footie) but in my mind it is still a girls sport...

I dont watch it or like it :)

A girls sport huh...
neilLucicFight.jpg

After playing hockey against girls when younger (back in the stone age lol), and when I compare it to when I played Rugby........hockey is the most violent game (and painful) game i've ever experienced. I'll stick to watchin the Rangers on TV lol

Back in my school days I was the team goalie, was great fun with all the padding on & I was pretty fearless. We won a good few competitions too.

I watch Ice Hockey when ever I can or have sleepless nights. Going to see Vancouver Canucks later this year too <3

wait, is this NHL Hockey or field Hockey we are referring too here? if it is NHL hockey, I love it! ******* brutal and love to watch it on ESPN

ah me bad. Thought was field lol. never done Ice just field. never again in my lifetime lol

I did mean field lol :p but I guess all kinds of Hockey are welcome to this thread haha.

Played my clubs last 3 games of the season and can't wait for next season.

Ah my bad I had assumed you meant ice hockey. I've never actually played field hockey so I can't really judge it. Although I'm glad that has been cleared up because I thought Raikan was mad if he was calling ice hockey a girly sport, seeing as it is probably the toughest, most brutal sport there is (other than boxing, UFC, etc.).

Ive played field hockey for about 4 years now! Playing for UPHC 3rds, and when not in Plymouth, Im captain of my local clubs mixed team, for summer comps and tours, and was VC for the men 1sts last years.
Love the game...

I played hockey competitively for 12 or 13 years, I just stopped playing competitvely this year for the first time since I was six. Still played a lot of pond hockey with my friends though, which is most likely something that I will do for the rest of my life. It is definitely my favorite sport to play. My favorite team, the Boston Bruins, have made it to the Conference finals, unfortunately lost the first game of a best of seven series, but they are a good bounce back team and hopefully they can get back into the series.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

A girls sport huh...
neilLucicFight.jpg

That's ice hockey...

Thread overtake completed, this is about ice hockey now.

1995 and 2011 nevö föget. Also,

normal_815470212.jpg