Home And Away Tactic V1

• Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K
T

TheMjt

I have been using this tactic on Numerous saves and it has worked on every one. I created it as Spurs and used it for 2/3 seasons. I won the league and was very consistent.The tactics are the same but with a different mentality. The home one has attackinng mentality and scores lots of goals, while the away is defnesive and aims on not conceding. The 2nd team I used it with was Toulouse, in my story. In the 1st season I achieved a respectable position, and in the second season, I won the Coupe De Ligue. My most recent achievement was in the 5th season where I used my tactics to win the League and Cup Double. I am now using it with Dortmund i my other story and it is working well. Last season I gained a respectable 4th place finish. And at the moment I am climbing up the table after testing another tactic t the start. I hope you find them useful and they do well for you. For a more detailed guide look here. That post is just the home, but the Away is the Same but with the main strategy as Defence.

I do not have specific Roles for each position as you should change these for the sort of player you have. If you have any queries on player roles please look here.

Some screenshots
dortmund%20v%20birmingham%20_8C2.png

kaiserslautern%20v%20dortmund%20_RrE.png

dortmund%20v%20hannover%20-2_VZH.png

frankfurt%20v%20dortmund%20-2_9lP.png

Download Link
>>>Here:<<<

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

148 downloads in a day, not bad :)

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:12 PM ----------

How has this tactic been for some of you, 300 downloads so some of you must have it :p