Song
Wilshere
A.Johnson
Nasri
Piatti
RVP
Walcott
Delfouneso

I was just wondering what players people would bring in and who they would replace in my team, to improve them? I think in midfield and attack I am very strong and have great back-up and my goalkeeping situation is looking good too. I am confident with the defence too, although I do seem to leak quite a few goals, which Im not a big fan of.

Also, any players people feel I should have bought in my first season, who would be good enough for the first team at the start of the fourth season?

I was also thinking, others could use this as a thread to post their teams, showing off what they have.... but more if they are like me and would like other people's input for what and where the team could be improved.

are hamsik adn pasotre good enought ot play in the wings ?
anyways, its seems good. but my doubts are u wingers. oO)
how are u doing in the league atm ?

you have Hamsik and Pastore as wingers?????????
You can not get 100% of them.Especially from Hamsik
You need no transfers,just change formation.
Maybe 4-1-2-1-2

you have Hamsik and Pastore as wingers?????????
You can not get 100% of them.Especially from Hamsik
You need no transfers,just change formation.
Maybe 4-1-2-1-2

THIS.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

If u wanna use 4-4-2, then swap pastore and hamsik or walcott and nasri, or johnson respectivly.

other wise go with 4-1-2-1-2.

gk: De Gea
dr: Vrsaljko
dc: Jones
dc: Djoruoro/ Vermalen.
dl: Clichy
dcm: rodwell / song
cm (auto) : Cese / wilshere
cm (support): Pastore / Hamsik
amc: Hamsik / Cese / Pastore
st: Cavani /RVP
st: Aguero

I don't see the issue with playing them out wide.
If they're doing well there then leave them to it, I've played Pastore as AMR before and he did brilliantly there.

Only thing I would do is look for the regens popping up with high PA's then start bringing them into your youth team whilst you can.

I don't see why you would want to change to a 4-1-2-1, you're either going to end up playing one of hamsik/cesc/pastore out wide anyway or not at all.
Unless you go for a very narrow formation with them sitting in the middle together at which point I would suggest getting wing backs.

I play a 5-3-2 with Napoli using Pastore/Hamsik sitting behind Cavani/Lavezzi (in a square), two wing backs, holding midfielder and a flat three across the back.