How do I backup my database?

• Thread starter Thread starter adventa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

adventa

Reaction score
Hi There,

I've been playing this game for a while on someone else's copy, I've now bought my own and I'd like to backup my save/database so that I can continue on, as I'm in 2015 I'd love to keep going on this career rather than start over.

Can someone tell me which files I need to save or where they are so that I don't have to start over? I've looked online but can't for the life of me find the answer even though I thought it would be a common question.

Go to My Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Manager 2010, games and choose which game(s) to keep, then when you've installed your new copy, move it into the games folder under the above file.

Excellent thanks! And that's it, just those save files contain everything? Excluding facepacks etc.

That'll only be your saved game. Have you edited the database for that specific saved game?

just while were on the database when i save my edited database, and then go to new game it wont leet me choose that option, only 10.1 or 10.2, what am i doing wrong??

That'll only be your saved game. Have you edited the database for that specific saved game?

It's the only save I have, and edited as in with a 3rd party program? No I've played as is

Back