How do I go from Rented Facilities to Owning Facilities?

waywardzzt

Reaction score
I'm Eastleigh and I'm in the premier league. I own my own stadium after the board decided to build it and move us out of the rented one. I've always owned my own training facilities. But even after having 30 million in the bank with all of my debts cleared, there is no option to build my own youth facilities. The term "youth facilities" is grayed out with the message saying "they are rented."

Do any of you all have experience with getting your own youth facilities built? Is it just something I have to wait for the board to do or do I have to wait for the option to build them magically appear out of thin air? Or worse, is this some kind of bug where I have to use the live editor to fix my save?

I've had rented facilities with FC Halifax but didn't play long enough to see what happens. What I can say though is that during that save I was asked questions by the board regarding youth facilities. The first one, I closed them down. The second one I declined their offer to re-open them. I think it happens randomly during close season.

I was wondering this too as Anzhi in russia also have rented youth facilities which I found amazing considering all their money! so as asked above can you build your own youth facilities?

I was wondering this too as Anzhi in russia also have rented youth facilities which I found amazing considering all their money! so as asked above can you build your own youth facilities?

This.

I have an Anzhi save and with the tough battle with CSKA, Dinamo and the likes for Russian players due to the ruling of the league I am looking to have the best facilities available to bring through my own native players.

I'm not sure if the fact they're rented will have any real effect though, but I'd like to have my own.

Would be interesting to find an answer.